SXmini Q Class Powered by YiHi SX450 Chip Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
This thread is about the YIHI Mini Q mod and not about battery safety since that has already been talked to death about in this thread. SXmini Q Class Powered by YiHi SX450 chip

If you want to post about battery safety please post in the other thread. Thank you :cool:

SXmini Q Class

1. Dual 18650 battery device.
2. Maximum 200w.
3. Powered by new YiHi chip SX450.
4. Alloy Zinc+Stainless Steel+Maginet.
5. Replaceable Cover.
6. Balance charge onboard, charge for 2 batteries at the same time.
7. Custom your own Logo&Menu.
8. Support all TC wire SS/Ti/Ni... to 0.0001ohm coil resistance.
9. Intelligent taste control systerm SXi-Q.
Your taste visiable&customizable.
Powerful+/Powerful/Standard/Soft/Eco can be understood as AT(Automatic Transmission) when driving the Car. S1,S2,S3,S4,S5 can be understood as MT (Manual Transmission) .........

12419093_928516717237564_8061961673483097860_o.jpg

12508850_928516740570895_1489508740068495223_n.jpg

Last edited:

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
I'd be very surprised if this is more than $200 as I think they will have real trouble selling that many, too much competition. What makes me hopeful is it looks to be more zinc alloy than stainless which is cheaper and easier to manufacture, no stainless battery tube with threading or a stainless battery cap like on the ML. Also the sx450 might have a new name but from everything I've seen its the same spec as the sx350 but being dual batteries capable of higher Watts.

Hey I'm hopeful, ill definitely be getting one. I just want those replaceable covers to be Rock solid, magnets are a nice idea but rarely hold doors in place with no movement at all, I hope Yihi did a good job!
*some more Q class pics thanks to JimScotty0*
upload_2016-1-7_21-59-53-png.520931

upload_2016-1-7_21-58-55-png.520930

upload_2016-1-7_22-0-48-png.520932

upload_2016-1-7_22-1-53-png.520934

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperspace

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
I'd be very surprised if this is more than $200 as I think they will have real trouble asking more, too much competition. What makes me hopeful is it looks to be more zinc alloy than stainless which is cheaper and easier to manufacture, no stainless battery tube with threading or a stainless battery cap like on the ML. Also the sx450 might have a new name but from everything I've seen its the same spec as the sx350 but being dual batteries capable of higher Watts.

Hey I'm hopeful, ill definitely be getting one. I just want those replaceable covers to be Rock solid, magnets are a nice idea but rarely hold doors in place with no movement at all, I hope Yihi did a good job!

If they sell the Q for $200 then they'll have to lower the price on the ML and that would anger people who paid $200 for it. I'm guessing maybe the Q will be $250.

Reactions: HandsomeStan

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
If they sell the Q for $200 then they'll have to lower the price on the ML and that would anger people who paid $200 for it. I'm guessing maybe the Q will be $250.
I think they are more likely to slightly reduce the ML, when they announced the Q class on Facebook they had some angry responses from recent ML owners and Yihi responded with something like "this is a different device, the ML is still the best single battery mod"
Hey I'm hopeful lol I'll get one regardless, absolutely love the ML but after recently getting a crown tank I understand the desire for dual batteries, I'm rinsing batteries and eliquid using this thing compared to my subtank but it handles high vg so well I'll happily put up with it!

Reactions: Hyperspace

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
As was said in the other SX mini Q thread there is not much information yet about this next release from Yihi. I think it would be beneficial to post any info stated by Yihi about it (information from Yihi's web site, Facebook, etc.). Hopefully posters here will just add a post with the info. The only thing I've ran across to date is this (from Yihi's SX Mini Facebook):

What does this mean? I think that it says the Q will provide 200 watts using the criteria shown with a 35 amp battery and Yihi tested it.

I ran the numbers on an Ohm's Law Calculator and came up with 199.712 watts. (in line with Yihi's info)

Last edited:

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
As was said in the other SX mini Q thread there is not much information yet about this next release from Yihi. I think it would be beneficial to post any info stated by Yihi about it (information from Yihi's web site, Facebook, etc.). Hopefully posters here will just add a post with the info. The only thing I've ran across to date is this (from Yihi's SX Mini Facebook):

What does this mean? I think that it says the Q will provide 200 watts using the criteria shown with a 35 amp battery and Yihi tested it.

here-we-go-again-let-it-go-son-thumb.jpg.png

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Lots of variables I think...... I attribute my experience partially to only vaping about 6 ml per day.

I never calculated how much juice I use. I'll have to pay attention to that next time I fill my tank. A wild guess would be 5 ml per day but I also use 36mg juice. I read a lot of sub ohmers use 15 ml or more a day. I can see how that would take a hit on battery life.

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
I never calculated how much juice I use. I'll have to pay attention to that next time I fill my tank. A wild guess would be 5 ml per day but I also use 36mg juice. I read a lot of sub ohmers use 15 ml or more a day. I can see how that would take a hit on battery life.
Spot on! on my subtank, 0.5ohm at 25 watts a battery would nearly last a day, Im at 2mg nic but get through 15ml, saying that I used to vape 10ml of 18mg a day in a kayfun lol I should really cut back a bit.
This Crown is silly though, 0.5 dual coil, 40 watts and already rinsed a fairly new samsung25r battery today and 3 tanks full!
How is this for interesting :thumb: not specifically Q class but related to it! Yihi just posted on facebook that the new SXPure wire setting relates to a new Yihi atomizer, yeah yeah old news I know but....

"Yes, we will release our own Atomizer. Revolutionary atomizer. No Coil,support Temperature control and variable voltage, one coil can use at least 3 months"

Sounds like they are doing their own version of the Altus, could be good, very good indeed!

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Spot on! on my subtank, 0.5ohm at 25 watts a battery would nearly last a day, Im at 2mg nic but get through 15ml, saying that I used to vape 10ml of 18mg a day in a kayfun lol I should really cut back a bit.
This Crown is silly though, 0.5 dual coil, 40 watts and already rinsed a fairly new samsung25r battery today and 3 tanks full!

How is this for interesting :thumb: not specifically Q class but related to it! Yihi just posted on facebook that the new SXPure wire setting relates to a new Yihi atomizer, yeah yeah old news I know but....

"Yes, we will release our own Atomizer. Revolutionary atomizer. No Coil,support Temperature control and variable voltage, one coil can use at least 3 months"

Sounds like they are doing their own version of the Altus, could be good, very good indeed!

I'm not sure if YIHI doing a Altus version tank is a good idea or not. Sounds like most people who bought one aren't too happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread