Status
Not open for further replies.

Aheadatime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
USA
Alot of the flavors that we use have the potential to crack plastic tanks. It seems to me, though, that this only happens if you cross a certain threshold regarding the % you use. To take it to the extreme, if you put 1 drop of TFA Ripe Banana in 10mls of unflavored nic and then vape it, it won't crack your tank. Yet if you put 15% TFA Ripe Banana in a tank, it will crack. My hope is that some of you have figured out some of these thresholds.

I ask because I was about to mix in 2% Ripe Banana to another vendors Banana to see if the blend produces a banana thats between real and candy, but I'm afraid to crack my tanks lol. Any suggestions on how far you can go with particular tank cracking flavors?

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I think it depends on the tank too. Evod plastic is super thin, T3's are thicker as are Iclear-16s. I got a couple of mini Davides and don't worry about it. I don't want to vape anything in plastic that I know is going to react with it.

It's not like I didn't think like you at first though. My Amber Dragon recipe cracks Evods, so I tried it in a T3 and it was OK for a couple days. Then I just slapped myself upside the head and bought some glass. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread