Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
I have recently purchased a cool fire 4 and am interested in starting to sub Ohm. . My question to everyone is what is a good top fill 4+ml capacity prefer pre-built coils sub Ohm tank that will work well on a cool fire 4 40 watt battery. Does not have to be top fill but is preferred

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
That's not true actually. I have a plethora of sub ohm tanks and I never vape above 25 watts. The Kanger Top Tank is a solid choice but there are many others. You will be fine with most any tank at or below 40 watts.
I have made this thought based on the coils printing the reccomended wattage on them

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
There is but have to make sure to have the right tank for right battery. My battery is max 40 watts so from what I'm to understand stuff like the u well crown won't work on it properly

I build my own coils so all of my tanks are rebuildable except the Sub tank.

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
Hopefully others will respond with recommendations on good Attys that use the prebuilt coils.
I don't think you will see many limitations at 40 watts or less.I have never been able to Vape any prebuilt coils as high as suggested but my experience there is limited.H help should be here soon as I have alerted some great helpful people.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rancor0681

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
the tornado nano is pretty awesome. i vaped the .3 coil it comes with at around 40-50w. it performs better than any prebuild coils i've tried. i know that's higher than the coolfire, but you can get .6ohm coils that are rated at 30-40w. they are very easy to rewick as well. check the review. 12:20 is about when he shows how to rewick these.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
The Clieto will work well, I think. If you go to Fasttech, there are many at lower costs, but it takes 2-3 weeks to get them in the mail. It is a cheaper way to try different tanks.

Surprisingly, making coils and wicking is simple and rather quick, AND, coils last for a couple months.

I had tanks with pre-made atomizers, a lot of them. I bought a Kayfun Lite + (simple and forgiving) and practiced while still having my regular tanks. Within 7 days, I was making good coils, wicking fine and loving it. There are YouTube videos galore.

Just "Stand in the Door" of the airplane and jump. :D

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I have never had one. But, 5ml should last most of the day so you don't have to carry a bottle of juice everywhere. It has glass instead of plastic. The glass is somewhat protected by the metal frame. Physically, it is the same size as any other 5ml tank.

Innokin tends to have decent stuff. $28 is rather good for a non-clone.

Hopefully, someone who has one will chime in. But, for the price, seems better than average.

Reactions: Rancor0681
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread