Looking for a large tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeledragon78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Owasso, OK, USA
how big a tank do you want? i ask because i have seen capacities that range from 3.5ml to 28ml. if you are looking for a drop-in type, the top capacity tank i think of is the Vaporesso Cascade at 7ml. there may be others that are larger, but i cant think of any of the top of my head. if you are looking for rebuildable tanks, the top capacity i know of is the aromamizer titan, but thats a monster (41mm tank with 18 or 28ml capacities) that is like vaping on an artillery shell.

if thats not your speed, the aromamizer supreme v2 is a decent tank at 5ml, though there is a large selection from them with both single and dual coil tanks. the OBS engine nano is also a nice tank that is practicly leak proof because of its top airflow and top fill.

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
Looking for a large fairly leak proof sub ohm tank system 501 thread . Any recommendations?

I'm currently using s KangerTech large tank and also the aspire Atlantis large tank. Run about 0.5 ohm coils usually. Oh, my other criteria is the mouthpiece, prefer narrow types.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
The first thing you need to find out is how many watts is your mod can you even power and big tank?

Reactions: stols001

Limeybastard

Mar 11, 2018
USA, FL
The first thing you need to find out is how many watts is your mod can you even power and big tank?
With large I'm referring to the fluid capacity of the e liquid. I'd be happy with anything over 7ml to be honest.

Not interested in rebuildables at this time. A large tank that uses disposable coils is what I'm after. Similar to a KangerTech subtank plus which I own.

Normally use 0.5 ohm coils are around 20W. But have gone up to 1.5 and as low as 0.3ohm which I didn't really like. Juice is approx 6mg nic.

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Cascade 7mls and can use the GT coils which have great flavor and longevity. I vape abt 25mls a day and am on day 10 of this GT coil. Also they have the GT CCell ceramic coil which has a ss wick so can be used in TC mode. It’s built like a tank too.

Attachments

• 9EE014D0-ABE1-41E7-9F56-D102434A046B.jpeg
    9EE014D0-ABE1-41E7-9F56-D102434A046B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
Checkout the SMOK TFV12 Prince tank...8ml capacity. The SMOK 0.4 ohm Q4 coil hits like a champ. I've been using an Ijust S tank (holds 6mls)w/ a 0.5 ohm Vaporesso ccell coil and this hits a bit stronger than that.

There's seems to be a minor leak issue with the SMOK Prince coils but, it's fairly easily remedied with a small flat head screw driver to push in the excess Kanthal coil that protrudes from the upper o-ring on the bottom of the coil.*I've only used the Q4 coil to this point so, I don't know if this is an issue with all of them.

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
Checkout the SMOK TFV12 Prince tank...8ml capacity. The SMOK 0.4 ohm Q4 coil hits like a champ. I've been using an Ijust S tank (holds 6mls)w/ a 0.5 ohm Vaporesso ccell coil and this hits a bit stronger than that.

There's seems to be a minor leak issue with the SMOK Prince coils but, it's fairly easily remedied with a small flat head screw driver to push in the excess Kanthal coil that protrudes from the upper o-ring on the bottom of the coil.*I've only used the Q4 coil to this point so, I don't know if this is an issue with all of them.

Actually, the leaking comes from the bottom o-ring on the coil, my mistake.

steeledragon78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Owasso, OK, USA
With the vaperesso tank and smoktek , can the mouthpiece be replaced with a smaller narrower type?

Really liking those two tanks, but not liking wide mouth piece.

The vaporesso tank can use most 510 driptips, i cant speak to the smok tank as i dont own one.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Looking for a large fairly leak proof sub ohm tank system 501 thread . Any recommendations?

I'm currently using s KangerTech large tank and also the aspire Atlantis large tank. Run about 0.5 ohm coils usually. Oh, my other criteria is the mouthpiece, prefer narrow types.

I'd go with the Vaporesso Cascade, I vape the heck out of mine. A real work horse and not leaks at all.

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
Just got the TFV12 Prince (TPD so 2ml) and upgraded it with a bubble glass to get 8ml capacity. If you do go with the Prince then you have 3 coils available to drop in and you have the option of an RBA deck in the long run. BUT, my biggest con is, as a certain YouTuber said, that Smok overrate their coils. I've been using the .14 @ 66 watts for about 4 - 5 days now but anything over 70 watts tastes funky. Good cloud and flavour on it however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread