The “Cola” Method Taken to Another Level That Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
This may be a niave question, but how are they to know whether its a business or private address?

Well they ask for a business name....I suppose I could make one up and give my home address but they might also check it out on some kind of registered business database or something...I am not sure, that's why I thought I would try and find it somewhere else.

exogenesis

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
UK
Exo gave a link to a uk source that might send me some but it's possible they won't send to private addresses.. only business ones, so at the moment I am trying to find somewhere else on line that does it.

Found another UK supplier
Phosphoric (V) Acid LR suppliers - LP Chemicals - Lab Chemicals, Acids, Solutions and Solvents

But this is 100% phosphoric acid, and you have to buy 2.5 litres = £22.67
which is a bargain, if you can long-term clean atomizers :)

I think all labs suppliers like this will do a safety check:

UK delivery information and costs
Please allow 10/14 days for delivery from receipt of order.
This is for us to check the use and combination of chemicals ordered to ensure where possible they will be used for appropriate experiments.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
We are trying to find a supplier over here in England queenie but that might be the right stuff for you guys over the pond.
Thanks, Pete! I just wanted to make sure that was it. I have no idea how much shipping is though. They ask for payment before saying how much the shipping is.:confused:
Good luck finding it out your way!!!

Found another UK supplier
Phosphoric (V) Acid LR suppliers - LP Chemicals - Lab Chemicals, Acids, Solutions and Solvents

But this is 100% phosphoric acid, and you have to buy 2.5 litres = £22.67
which is a bargain, if you can long-term clean atomizers :)

I think all labs suppliers like this will do a safety check:

UK delivery information and costs
Please allow 10/14 days for delivery from receipt of order.
This is for us to check the use and combination of chemicals ordered to ensure where possible they will be used for appropriate experiments.

Of course - with the new anti-terrorism legislation they have to make sure that they aren't selling bomb making kits to individuals. (sigh)

StoneE4

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Chicago
i found this on one site:

Remember:
Always discard the first batch of ice after cleaning any ice machine.

Nickel Safe Ice Machine Cleaner - Ice Machine Accessories at Kirby

Don't get me wrong, everyone who uses this product (or anything remotely similar) should thoroughly rinse their atomizers before attempting to vape off of them. However, I also have to point out that discarding the first batch of ice after cleaning (or installation) is standard procedure with any ice maker... Even the ones that go in a residential fridge.

Here are the MSDS for both products...
-Liquid Ice Machine Cleaner
-MSDS for Nickel-safe Ice machine cleaner
I would strongly recommend reading those documents prior to using either of these products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread