hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I recently got one of the Aspire clearomizers and wanted to talk about with others. I've been using it for about a day now and am loving it! Both the flavor and vapor production are great. I've just got it on a 1000 mah twist. I like how there are no wicks but the wicking action is great. I've been running it about 3.9v and have not had one dry hit even when chain vaping. In the past I've had some wicking problems with thicker liquids on bottom coils and had to remove some of the wick. Not a problem on this unit. I decided to try a thicker liquid in it to test the performance. I'm using a 50/50 blend and its doing great. One other thing is that I thought the coil head design was interesting and unlike others I've seen. Well done Drew! Another awesome product from Nhaler!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    The 4 hole that were in Phil's video were never released...There are no 4 holes for sale and probably never will be. Those were beta heads that never made the final cut. Phil is a very busy reviewer and has had these for a while. Those 4 hole heads were an oversight, and apparently he was never notified that they were phased out. Thanks,
    Drew

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm going to put in an order for one of the ego style ones to try and some coils. What kind of life are you getting out of the coils Drew? I'm not running alot thru the one I have each day but am truly impressed with the performance. I just don't vape as much as some people. I was also thinking that it might be a good idea to come up with a different name for each of the different Aspire clearos like the big one would be the Aspire " " and the next one down could be the mini " " and so on instead of people calling it the Aspire that looks like a vivi nova, mini nova, etc...

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Hey Hitt,
    I have coils I have been using for months...As long as you keep the same flavor they last a LONG time. My wife vapes Tropical Coffee which is a dark sticky liquid, so she soaks her heads in Pure grain alcohol once a week or so, and hers are also holding up really well. I wanted to call them different names also but I didnt want to wait for new boxes to be printed up! I guess we could make some names anyway though.
    Thanks,
    Drew

jasbur

Feb 21, 2011
    NJ, USA
    I just got 2 today. A Vivi Nova style and an eGo style.
    I've been using the ego one for a few hours now and damn is it performing nice.
    I put it on an ego spinner and started at 3.8 volts figuring I'd turn it up from there. It's performing so well that I left it at 3.8.
    Lots of vapor and fairly warm vape.
    My 2 favorite things before this were the Vapor Zeus or the iClear 30. I still love my Zeus, but I don't think the iClear will see daylight anymore now that I have the Aspire.
    Thanks Drew!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread