The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Aspire

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by hittman, Sep 25, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dac311

Dac311 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Still no luck on the igo threaded ones?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    They are shipped...I will have them this week. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay, but I just wanted to make sure we didnt have issues.
    Drew

3. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Igo Aspires NOW IN STOCK!
    Aspire iGo BDC Cartomizer

These will work with IGO/Volt Twist/Pig Cigs and Other 808 Bigbatts!

4. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    So the igo is an 808/901 thread? I haven't tried one.

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Correct but it is recessed slightly like the Ego is to a 510....Its a great Connection...It resembles the slightly more airy draw of a 808/901 compared to 510/306 type of hit.

6. hittman

Supporting member
    I tend to prefer the 510 but it's good info to know.

7. eda123

eda123 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2013
    Austin
    I ordered just one of these and NHaler got the order wrong and shipped me a CE5 instead of a mini-nova. Since i had opened it they basically said I would have to buy another one to cover this mistake. Stinks.

8. hittman

Supporting member
    That doesn't sound right. You should contact Drew. Chances are he'll see your post here but it wouldn't hurt to contact him directly.

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thats not true...You opened it and used it and said it was great? You then said if it was an issue that it was used , you would just order another one? Then posted here? I'm sorry there was an issue and a mistake on our part. I would absolutely of exchanged/replaced or given credit for SOMETHING had you not made the statement in the email.

10. hittman

Supporting member
    There's a big difference between opening something and using it. If it wasn't what was ordered then you should have expected to ship it back for a return unless they told you to keep it and at that point it would have been ok to use it.

11. Dac311

Dac311 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    But I do get the I want to try this out thing. I don't drew cared. It was a miss communication. Had he said I tried it, but I'm not digging it because if whatever, drew would've made it right. Once again, just a miscommunication .

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    That's exactly what it was...With a little frustration added in, I think. I received a very humble and apologetic email this morning, which was humbly accepted...He received an EGo instead of the Mini Nova, which I actually prefer (when they can be used without a cone) so I think it might have been an unintentional thumbs up either way.

13. hittman

Supporting member
    I knew from years of experience that it didn't sound like the way you handle things.

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  15. joeman

joeman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2011
    Lake Toxaway, N.C.
    Thank you Drew!!

16. Sigmus9

Sigmus9 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2013
    Texas
    I recently ordered the Aspire Vivi Nova BDC GLASS Tank 3.5ml and a pack of coils. I've been pretty disappointed with just about every clearomizer on the market and I've tried a lot of them. The evod is about the only one I've liked and I've tried several others that were 2 and 3 times the evod's price and cheaper ones. I have high hopes for this tank, if it can perform as well as the evod or better I'll be tickled pink.