Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Ohhhhhhhhh Kas it's beautiful. (Have you named it yet) :p

I don't usually name my mods, but I might this one. I was kind of afraid to even touch it though. It did surprise me that it was wrapped in food service film, that was a good idea from MR.DD, preserved the shinny finish. :)

KAS

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I don't usually name my mods, but I might this one. I was kind of afraid to even touch it though. It did surprise me that it was wrapped in food service film, that was a good idea from MR.DD, preserved the shinny finish. :)

KAS

I would call her Marilyn (the only brassy blonde besides me I know) :wub:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks, but I have a monitor working at the moment, I tried 2 best buys today and they didn't have it, but the last guy said that Fry electronics should have what I need so if that fails, I will call Dell, O looked on their site last night and I could not find one.

KAS
Okay but if you don't find one I have a drawer full of cords and a few shelves of other computer parts.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
View attachment 527771

When I bought my blue billet box I sold 2 plain ones to fund it. Well the circle is complete......one of them came home after gallivanting around the country. So looking none the worse for wear here he is, back with the family :p

Looks like the butter on the paws trick works with BB's as well. :p

Lookin' GOOD, XX!!! :thumbs::D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I took these real quick, I did not check to see if any were bad Pics or not but here they are. :)

One of them was really blurry, so I left it out.

:):D:):D:):D

KAS

What a beauty!!! So glad you finally have it after all you went through anguish wise trying to get it!

Names......I vote for either Lucky (you were lucky to get it). And Lucky was a dolphin at Sea Arama in Galveston that I worked with. He'd been injured and by the time he was rehabilitated, he was far too people oriented to be released. He loved being around people and playing with us. His two favorite games were buckets....where you dumped a bucket of water on him, and he drenched you, and taking you by the arm to the bottom of the tank, to see who could hold their breath the longest. He always won of course. hehehe He became the mascot for the Gulf Coast Stranding Network. He was so loving and playful but also quite mischievous! Or....... Big Al. He was the show off! He was the largest dolphin in the group......and bossed everyone around except Connie........she had him wrapped around her lil flipper. (pectoral fin).

26 degrees here........I'm officially registering a complaint!!! this is nuts for Tx in Feb!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
If we're voting on names I nominate Goldie
upload_2016-2-4_13-43-24.jpeg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member