Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Yeah I will avoid that subject, but I am almost positive it is from this computer, that it has been compromised from.

KAS
If all else fails just have a couple of big burly mean looking guys meet him at his car after work and tell him how happy they are about him allowing you to do it and how upset they would be if you had problems because of it.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
If all else fails just have a couple of big burly mean looking guys meet him at his car after work and tell him how happy they are about him allowing you to do it and how upset they would be if you had problems because of it.

I guess I was all worried for nothing, I was even 15 min late today, it took me 1 hour and 15 min to get to work today, when it usually takes 30 min. I465 was a parking lot. :-x When I got there, I had to unload a truck load of pipe, which took 2 hours, and he said nothing about it and was all smiles.:?: I guess 1 picture I saved from other's posts. :)

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I saved a lot of the pictures of these things getting made, some of them I don't really know why I saved them, they mean nothing with out the story behind them. So I guess I will post some of the ones that are the best shots of the bunch. This one is a machining shot. :)

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Are you gonna actually use this flipper, or frame a photo journey around the flipper which is in a glass case??? :)

I will use it but not as much as my others, I really don't know though, I did not expect to score one.:unsure:

KAS

A machining picture.

Last edited:

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
How about these.
Car-Office-Desk.jpg

51b28a6aadc3691b011ccc20863d56b4.jpg

39a667ec5f3f5c3ddba03950401cfdf4.jpg
the falcon is swwwweeeeet....for a fishtank!!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well I got my new computer, but I couldn't hook up the monitor that I bought, looks like they sent me the wrong cable. I had to use a older monitor to get things started. I might take me a while to get this thing set up the way I want it, but I can get on line with it, so that is a good start. :)

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have mine hooked up to a 40 in. hdmi tv.

My vista computer has a regular computer monitor, and a HDTV hooked up to it, I was going to do the same to this one. The new monitor is not seeing the cable that was included, it is a large DP cable X mini DP cable, I think I need a large DP x large DP cable.
I am going to contact Dell, and ask them first.

KAS

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
My vista computer has a regular computer monitor, and a HDTV hooked up to it, I was going to do the same to this one. The new monitor is not seeing the cable that was included, it is a large DP cable X mini DP cable, I think I need a large DP x large DP cable.

KAS

You rang?

KIDDING!

< Remember, "Pay no attention..."

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

KAS
Kas if you can't find one I'm sure I have something to get you connected.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
image.jpg

When I bought my blue billet box I sold 2 plain ones to fund it. Well the circle is complete......one of them came home after gallivanting around the country. So looking none the worse for wear here he is, back with the family :p

Looks like the butter on the paws trick works with BB's as well. :p

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
View attachment 527771

When I bought my blue billet box I sold 2 plain ones to fund it. Well the circle is complete......one of them came home after gallivanting around the country. So looking none the worse for wear here he is, back with the family :p

Looks like the butter on the paws trick works with BB's as well. :p
awwwwww nice your baby came home to mama! Man, those drip tips are so amazing! Specially the purple one

If I'd had any good sense about me, I'd have gotten one of those teal/blue ones, but at the time my brain wasn't working well, and I was certain if it would look good with the copper. By the time I was convinced it would (with my son's help) it was too late. But the brown color I got is really pretty too.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
awwwwww nice your baby came home to mama! Man, those drip tips are so amazing! Specially the purple one

If I'd had any good sense about me, I'd have gotten one of those teal/blue ones, but at the time my brain wasn't working well, and I was certain if it would look good with the copper. By the time I was convinced it would (with my son's help) it was too late. But the brown color I got is really pretty too.

I really like my coco as well. We are getting really good at these drip tips. :p They are just a perfect size and shape for me. I have lots........now

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I really like my coco as well. We are getting really good at these drip tips. :p They are just a perfect size and shape for me. I have lots........now
that's just so kewl that you have a never ending supply! :)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Kas if you can't find one I'm sure I have something to get you connected.

Thanks, but I have a monitor working at the moment, I tried 2 best buys today and they didn't have it, but the last guy said that Fry electronics should have what I need so if that fails, I will call Dell, I looked on their site last night and I could not find one.

KAS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread