Status
Not open for further replies.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Oops sorry I will crop the screen shot (fixed)
Could you PM me, what you cropped out? I missed it.:(

A second one already?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
[emoji1591][emoji41][emoji1591]

You got the BBox bug!!!

I might have ordered a few things from Atmistique. I need two to do some testing.:blink:

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
ab77b9281ab8fda6336f18324232b2f2.jpg

Always a fan of old skoolz....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
From FB:

And here are the colors for Wednesday, Dec. 14th: Red, bronze, clear (silver), rpg, black, dark blue and orange.
We'll also have Boro blacks, A-tanks, adapters, care kits and some kirinite panels available.

Important for this sale: 1 per person, double orders will be canceled. We want to make sure more people are able to get a box.

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Now we're onto the end of the year holiday. So an early Merry Christmas to everyone here. I had some down time from here and trying to hang with my family. Good news is that I finally got a solid trial date for my disability hearing. Going to be a long month waiting on the day. But the hardest part will be the 3 hour drive just to get there and then 3 hour drive home after.

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Just in case everyone isn't aware... I'm always here and lurking. Now I'm wishing everyone in the BB family (new, old, and prospective) a very Merry Christmas, Chrismukkah, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa...

But I can't let you go without a little TSO (from "The Ghosts of Christmas Eve")

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Just ordered the atmistique doggy rba. Has anyone tried it yet?
I ordered it, just this morning. Also ordered the MTL kit, just in case. Except I'll never be able to figure out how to use the MTL kit if I do need it... :lol:

Lurking, as well. Wishing all a joyful holiday season!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey strangers (appropriate in the case of a few of ya's). ;)

A little bird reminded me that I haven't been in quite a while. I just wanted to pop in, say hello, and wish everyone the best for the holidays. Stay safe, stay fun, and keep on BB'ing. :vapor:

LB & smokewell - I want to know more about that doggy thing (particularly the MTL option). Not jumping yet, but it's the first I've seen that has truly got my interest.

Too bad I sold off all my Rev3 boros, eh? :facepalm::lol:

Keep 'em laughing, guys & gals. Life's short.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Hey strangers (appropriate in the case of a few of ya's). ;)

A little bird reminded me that I haven't been in quite a while. I just wanted to pop in, say hello, and wish everyone the best for the holidays. Stay safe, stay fun, and keep on BB'ing. :vapor:

LB & smokewell - I want to know more about that doggy thing (particularly the MTL option). Not jumping yet, but it's the first I've seen that has truly got my interest.

Too bad I sold off all my Rev3 boros, eh? :facepalm::lol:

Keep 'em laughing, guys & gals. Life's short.
If the doggy thing progresses from curiosity to gotta have, I'll send you a boro :)

smokewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Cyprus
Received the doggy this morning. Seems fine so far. Did a couple of SS 3.5 builds with rayon. The juice holes seems to be 4mm. I used the smaller MTL chimney but left the large airflow pin that comes as stock. Airflow is restricted by the BB air slots. Without the cover it's an airy draw.
My Dober doggy:
IMG_0209.JPG
Compared to a Subtank mini RBA:
IMG_0208.JPG
The 3 chimney sizes. From top MTL, Stock, BB racing.
IMG_0206.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread