Not open for further replies.

AlphaGuitarist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New York City
Here is another group:

Billet Box and High End Trading Group: Security Check Required

Thats where i got a recent package deal. It is crazy the price of some panels, I think the highest i have seen is 400 to 450.

Do the $450 panels automatically sense when the tank is running low, get the e-liquid from my vape drawer and refill it? If they do anything less, one would be insane to spend that kind of money on them.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Do the $450 panels automatically sense when the tank is running low, get the e-liquid from my vape drawer and refill it? If they do anything less, one would be insane to spend that kind of money on them.

I hope to god so, but safe bet is a no haha.

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
Silly question. I typically use 12 mg Nicotine on any coil over 1 ohm. I just got the flow, put in my first build, and the flavor is excellent, but the Nicotine punches the heck out of my throat.

For reference, I usually use 1.7 ohm Nautilus coils and vape at 10.6 Watts and that's my happy MTL place.

I built a 1.14 ohm coil in the Flow using 26 gauge kanthal a-1, a 3mm diameter 7 wraps. I boosted the wattage up to 15 watts, flavor was great, but why would the Nicotine seem so strong like I was vaping low ohm high watts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HBcorpse

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Silly question. I typically use 12 mg Nicotine on any coil over 1 ohm. I just got the flow, put in my first build, and the flavor is excellent, but the Nicotine punches the heck out of my throat.

For reference, I usually use 1.7 ohm Nautilus coils and vape at 10.6 Watts and that's my happy MTL place.

I built a 1.14 ohm coil in the Flow using 26 gauge kanthal a-1, a 3mm diameter 7 wraps. I boosted the wattage up to 15 watts, flavor was great, but why would the Nicotine seem so strong like I was vaping low ohm high watts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps it's just a better delivery.

When my sweet spot was 1.0-1.2 ohms, I rarely went above 10-12 watts.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
@TheSneakerHoarder the integrated drip tips are available from Tripple C which is a FB Group.
Sadly, no Facebook for me.

If anyone is willing, I'd paypal the cash to someone willing to place an order for me--with shipping and a bonus for the finder's fee. I cannot even see the page because of FBs security.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Sadly, no Facebook for me.

If anyone is willing, I'd paypal the cash to someone willing to place an order for me--with shipping and a bonus for the finder's fee. I cannot even see the page because of FBs security.

:mail:

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Reactions: Uncle

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Finally! My Nugget arrived today! :banana: And my Coloured Titanium Flo's also arrived! So it's happy days in Durban South Africa today!
NuggetFloMail05.JPG
NuggetFloMail04.JPG
NuggetFloMail07.JPG

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread