The Buzzards Recipe Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Hey Y'alls. This is the first time I've opened this thread. I've been spending more time at NuVapor than I do at ECF lately. (I don't even bother with VF anymore) Anyhooos, I just whipped up 120mls of Chocolate based juices and thought I'd share. Some of you know that I vape 0-nic now so my flavor is a bit strong. I mix batches I know I like in 30ml bottles so I'm writing the mixes in mls adding up to 30. Also, I know I like a 50/50 mix of VG & PG so I mix up the base on large bottles (20 oz) so it's ready when I want to mix. I dilute the VG with 25% (yes, 25%!) distilled water before I mix the base. My juice soaks into the filler in a Fusion pretty good and wicks well. :) But I digress. The first one is just Chocolate. I use PA's Double Chocolate (the light stuff) because I like the fact that it isn't black. Just a slight amber cast to it.
Reg'lar ... Chocolate:
22ml base PG/VG mix and 8ml Double Chocolate. That's it. a hair over 25% flavor.

Chocolate Coconut:
22ml base
7ml Dbl. Choc.
1ml Loranns Coconut ( one of the few Lorann flavors I like)

Choclate Mint (my fave. I mix two bottles of this at a time)
22ml base
6ml Dbl. Choc.
2ml PA's Creme De Menthe (Yeah. I found a way to use his flavor that I really like Bov :) )

anyway, those are my strong flavored chocolate based juices. I'll be fooling around with tobacco flavors soon. One of the administrators over at NuVapor is sending me some Black Cavendish Tobacco extract that he makes. It's on it's way from Hawaii now so I want to come up with some tasty tobacco recipes.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Those sound great Mist! I still have some of the Creme De Menthe you sent me. I've found that I can add just a drop or 2 to a 15ml mix and it adds just a tiny sparkle to it :) I've never used Lorann's, but I really like Flavor Art's coconut. I think I have some Capalla's chocolate in my stash, I'll have to look. I quit buying from Capella a good while ago because all of the flavors I've tried from them seem to have a bitter background taste that I don't like.

Thanks for sharing!

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
I'm trying again to D.I.Y. an RY4 (I know, it's been beat to death over and over, but I'm a "Never say quit" kind of guy!).

Here's what I'm working with:

TPA RY4 Double
TPA Hazelnut
Acetyl Pyrazine (AP)

I'm getting pretty good results so far with 5% RY4 Double, 3% Hazelnut, and 1 drop per 5 ml of the AP. The AP smells like fritos, btw. Interesting stuff, kinda gives a corn chip flavor to the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread