The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
FYI for those who have not taken advantage of the new battery shipping option, USPS Expedited for battery products. It's free and it works, my order was routed through DHL in NJ as an intermediary and get this. Twelve days from the day I ordered the batteries until the day they showed up in my mail box, not twelve weeks...twelve days!!! Finally a decent battery shipping option is available again(for now, I suppose.)

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
FYI for those who have not taken advantage of the new battery shipping option, USPS Expedited for battery products. It's free and it works, my order was routed through DHL in NJ as an intermediary and get this. Twelve days from the day I ordered the batteries until the day they showed up in my mail box, not twelve weeks...twelve days!!! Finally a decent battery shipping option is available again(for now, I suppose.)

That was my experience also. They came in a very timely manner so I ordered another 4 pack of 25R and they are now in the hands of USPS and should be here Monday.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
That was my experience also. They came in a very timely manner so I ordered another 4 pack of 25R and they are now in the hands of USPS and should be here Monday.
I gambled with 8 25R's on the first go with this shipping option, glad I did. Handy tip, if you're ordering more than 4 batteries in total buy the two packs, you get a price break after a quantity of three and buying four 2 packs saves you $2 over buying two 4 packs. I'll probably be ordering a dozen or more, Fasttech is $4.86 per cell + free shipping if you buy a dozen. That is a FULL DOLLAR cheaper than my COST per cell on a 500 piece minimum bulk wholesale purchase of 25R's direct from a supplier!!

Last edited:
Reactions: thewomenfolk

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
its all that customs, customs takes forevvveeeer.

Nope. It was in customs for 2 days (ISC, NY) and then move out to Flushing, NY for a day and Kearny, NJ for 5 days. 14 days from shipping to my mailbox is normal though but usually it's only 3 days in the states before I get it. Fastest was 6 days and that had a pocket knife in the order :confused:.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Can anyone help me find some authentic 18650 batteries form fasttech? lookin for either sony vtc3/4 or LGHE2, and are they really authentic?

edit: nm, they way they list their batteries and all the 'discussions' just make it so sketchy on ordering from them :facepalm: guess I will have to split my next order of 'vape gear' in two separate websites.

Last edited:

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
I've ordered many batteries through the years, they are usually identical to the same model purchased at rtd.

What's sketchy about them? I have been dying for them to figure out some new shipping program for them

Just never buy the ones marked as is, lol

duno, i read a couple reviews/discussions that say they received theirs discharged with the inability to charge them, and them receiving fakes or the wrong batteries =/

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Well then hit up rtdvapor or imrbatteries both have decent shipping prices I think my last order from imr was less then 3 for shipping and usually 4-5 for rtd, and best part you'll get them in a couple days

Unless it changed illum supply is ridiculous on shipping, good store but I'm not paying 11 bucks to hop 4 states

Last edited:

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Well then hit up rtdvapor or imrbatteries both have decent shipping prices I think my last order from imr was less then 3 for shipping and usually 4-5 for rtd, and best part you'll get them in a couple days

Unless it changed illum supply is ridiculous on shipping, good store but I'm not paying 11 bucks to hop 4 states

yeah ill prob order from rtd vapor

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
Just 18650 mech mod, was thinking of the black Hemlock or black SMPL. Any thoughts on both?
I don't personally like black mods due to the ease in which the black finish on most of them can be damaged, if it were me I'd go for this because it's not easily damaged and it hits very well - https://www.fasttech.com/products/3027/10008656/1814900 I had one of these about six months ago and sold it to a friend which I honestly regret because it was a really well put together mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread