The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    My latest order, made it to the US in 4 days from being shipped :eek: Now to see how long it takes to get from Chicago to me :glare:

uQDJDZa.png

vjc0628

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    Hi all,

I have for the last 3 years used fast tech Igo-L with my provari and have been happy but recently ventured into lower ohms and got sigelei mod but have not been happy with the troll RDA that was sold to me as it seems to lack in flav

I am thinking about ordering some clones from fast tech, I wanted to know if any had any opinions on these yay or nay

$9.91 SXK Plume Veil V2.6 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$8.83 Petri V2 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 303 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$6.48 Tugboat V2 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - copper + stainless steel / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$5.28 Derringer Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I also thought about ordering premade coils clapton, tiger and alien good Idea or no?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    Hi all,

I have for the last 3 years used fast tech Igo-L with my provari and have been happy but recently ventured into lower ohms and got sigelei mod but have not been happy with the troll RDA that was sold to me as it seems to lack in flav

I am thinking about ordering some clones from fast tech, I wanted to know if any had any opinions on these yay or nay

$9.91 SXK Plume Veil V2.6 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$8.83 Petri V2 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 303 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$6.48 Tugboat V2 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - copper + stainless steel / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$5.28 Derringer Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I also thought about ordering premade coils clapton, tiger and alien good Idea or no?
    I don't own the drippers listed above but I love my Velocity and Velocity Minis I bought from FT.

Regarding coils, I generally make my own, but at under $8 for 48 cool and different coils, I couldn't resist buying a couple of these. I have used a few and the wire is clean and are great coils.

$7.85 Free Shipping Kanthal A1 Pre-coiled Wire for RBA Atomizer (8 Specs) (8 Specs, 6-Pack/Spec) at m.FastTech.com

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    Was just kind of catching up with the reading.

For o-rings, I go right here (Buna-N 70 : The O-Ring Store LLC, We make getting O-Rings easy!). I had to learn sizes and such, but having a supply handy is pretty good. I just get about 10 of each that I need. Sometimes the next size up in thickness is helpful for an average-made clone.

Speaking of clones, I use 3Fvape and I think they go back to the same Chinese makers (all of them) and then support what they think is the best of the clones. I have bought from them 5 or 6 times and always seemed to be decent versions. Still about the same shipping as FT, though.

Reactions: DavidOck

grandmato5

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2010
    WNY
    Hi all,

I'm a fan of the Derringer and also the Velocity :)

champions

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Midwest
    Hi all,

I recommend this petri instead:

$9.58 Petri V2 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - aluminum / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

It has the right airflow and deck.

I have it and it's a great clone. My only complaint is the o rings that hold the barrel on aren't super tight, but those can be replaced.

Reactions: vjc0628

vjc0628

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    They have a Derringer v3 which uses a velocity deck instead of the 3post design.
    I just seen those a week or so ago,i had never heard of them before.I have 3 of the regular Derringers and love those,but always hated the 3 post setup in them,so ordered the v3 and reading the discussions a lot of people are saying the top caps from the earlier versions will also fit the v3.I hope so,that way i can use the caps from the ones i have now to change the color up when the mood arises haha.

Reactions: MMW

Grimwald

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    Can you guys enlighten me? I placed my first Fasttech order last month. Some odds and ends (no external batts) and 1 contained battery mod. When should I be concerned about delivery?

Ordered on Aug 25th.
    Shipped on Aug 30th. (free shipping option)
    Sing post picked up on Sept 6th.
    Dispatched overseas on Sept 8th.
    Arrived US on Sept 10th.
    That's the last I've heard...wondering how long it would take for customs etc.

Reactions: Burnie

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Got my second iCare from FT today :banana: Tracking still has not updated beyond arrived in country, but it took 17 days from order date to delivery by Singapore Post.

Can you guys enlighten me? I placed my first Fasttech order last month. Some odds and ends (no external batts) and 1 contained battery mod. When should I be concerned about delivery?

Ordered on Aug 25th.
    Arrived US on Sept 10th.
    My iCare (internal battery) was ordered Sept 4th, was delivered yesterday, no updates after arrived in country, would think yours would be there soon, JMHO

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az

Ordered on Aug 25th.
    Arrived US on Sept 10th.
    Anyday. Pkgs can be delivered before USPS updates. Usually customs takes a day or two but once I had a pkg there for 3 weeks. No batteries or liquids. As far as I can tell, it's random bad luck. It doesn't happen often.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Grimwald

msh69

Jul 25, 2016
    So far, my experience with FastTech is horrible with my only 1 order so far, and im trying to forget about it and maybe give them another chance..

I'v ordered Kanger ProTank 4 from them, and when I got it, it didn't look new at all.. disappointed. Contacted them, and they said you either return it and take care of all the additional costs,, or sell it to a local business (I cant believe they actually suggested that!).. I asked for a refund, they refused. only exchange. After a few phone calls with them, they offered $3 refund lol I honestly didn't know if I was suppose to laugh be offended lol few phone calls, with an attitude, and managed to get $15 refund (tank cost was $24.81).

I did make a new order last week for some coils & drip tips,, I hope ill get new clean products.

Protank 4 scratched.JPG

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    So far, my experience with FastTech is horrible with my only 1 order so far, and im trying to forget about it and maybe give them another chance..

I'v ordered Kanger ProTank 4 from them, and when I got it, it didn't look new at all.. disappointed. Contacted them, and they said you either return it and take care of all the additional costs,, or sell it to a local business (I cant believe they actually suggested that!).. I asked for a refund, they refused. only exchange. After a few phone calls with them, they offered $3 refund lol I honestly didn't know if I was suppose to laugh be offended lol few phone calls, with an attitude, and managed to get $15 refund (tank cost was $24.81).

I did make a new order last week for some coils & drip tips,, I hope ill get new clean products.

View attachment 601705
    That's sad. I don't know what to say, but if they loose cs, they loose their edge over other stores. Most of my orders are for coils, tips and such but I do pay attention to reports in their cs forums. Did you post there (not ecf but at FT)?

Good news. AUTUMN sale
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/index.php?posts/18627547

vjc0628

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    That's sad. I don't know what to say, but if they loose cs, they loose their edge over other stores. Most of my orders are for coils, tips and such but I do pay attention to reports in their cs forums. Did you post there (not ecf but at FT)?

Good news. AUTUMN sale
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/index.php?posts/18627547

Arm is twisted

I had just been playing around earlier today looking at Authentic Youde UD Goblin Mini V3, And was thing about ordering from fast tech When I was on fast tech site I was also looking at Kennedy 24 and hobo drifter, but ultimately decided I had made enough orders in the last month but I was soo on the fence, now I will order monday

Reactions: aikanae1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread