The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I placed an order with FT on January 13 and am hoping it will be shipped before they go on holiday. Based on the holiday shipping schedule posted above, do you think this will go out by 1/24? I ordered one item that promised to be available in five days, but everything else was in stock. When I checked my order status today, I learned it is "waiting to be packaged."

Shipment Summary
Shipment 1:
Ship via
United States Express ePacket
Status
Waiting to be Packaged
Tracking

Does the status, "waiting to be packaged", mean it is likely to be shipped soon? Does anyone have any experience with this? Maybe that status doesn't mean much, and is given to every order until it ships?
Waiting to be packaged means shipping today/tomorrow 99% of the time IME...

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Should ship in the next 2 days if packaging. Maybe 3.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yay! Thank you! I feel my odds are very good then that my order will be shipped soon, and certainly it will be shipped before they go on holiday for the Chinese New Year. That's what I have been most worried about.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Thanks again to everyone who predicted my FT order would be shipped right away. It happened overnight! Stalking the mailman has officially begun!

Shipment 1
Last updated: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 9:44:58 AM
Details, Options & Support
Shipped
I place an order for all in-stock items. Then count eleven days on my calendar and mark it. Useless anxiety otherwise.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I place an order for all in-stock items. Then count eleven days on my calendar and mark it. Useless anxiety otherwise.
You could be surprised though.I had 2 orders from ft that both shipped on Jan. 16,usually it takes at least a week before they hit the states,but China post must be cranking right now to get things out before the upcoming holiday because the packages were scanned in there on the 16th,and 1 was scanned yesterday in Chicago and the other was scanned yesterday in LA,so 2 days from China to the US,and i should have them in hand a few days from now.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
My order shipped via USPS e packet express in the wee hours of 1/18, but, this morning, 24 hours after it shipped, when I click the link FT sent with the shipping notice to track it, nothing comes up. I went to 17Track.net and they have no record of my package either. What do you think is going on? Is it too early for me to be worried? I will contact FT customer service about this but wanted to check with the FT experts here in this thread.

Thank you in advance!

JW.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
My order shipped via USPS e packet express in the wee hours of 1/18, but, this morning, 24 hours after it shipped, when I click the link FT sent with the shipping notice to track it, nothing comes up. I went to 17Track.net and they have no record of my package either. What do you think is going on? Is it too early for me to be worried? I will contact FT customer service about this but wanted to check with the FT experts here in this thread.

Thank you in advance!

JW.

To early to be worried. You need to set a clock on chinese time.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA

Thank you in advance!

JW.
You have to remember, just because it has left Fasttech doesn't necessarily mean it will leave China before the holiday. Keep your fingers crossed! There's still enough time...

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
You have to remember, just because it has left Fasttech doesn't necessarily mean it will leave China before the holiday. Keep your fingers crossed! There's still enough time...
I may have just gotten really lucky,but it seems China post is cranking trying to get stuff out before the holiday.I was wrong yesterday when i said it was accepted on the 16th,it was accepted on the 15th,but from China to my post office was 4 days,and it'll be in my hands tommorow,this is using the standard free express epacket or whatever they call it that they use when the order is over $20.
Screenshot%202017-01-19%2017.54.10_zpszbmjvoyp.png

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
how much would it cost to send a mod back to Fasttech from the US? It looks like I ordered an iJoy in Tiffany Blue by mistake.

Are you talking about the iJoy Solo Mini 75W? It looks like all of the colors besides the red have been discontinued, so maybe you didn't order the tiffany blue after all?

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I may have just gotten really lucky,but it seems China post is cranking trying to get stuff out before the holiday.I was wrong yesterday when i said it was accepted on the 16th,it was accepted on the 15th,but from China to my post office was 4 days,and it'll be in my hands tommorow,this is using the standard free express epacket or whatever they call it that they use when the order is over $20.
Screenshot%202017-01-19%2017.54.10_zpszbmjvoyp.png

I am envious of the service you get in the US! In Canada, we're not so lucky with Canada Post (I've had stuff arrive 30 days after it was received into Canada). But you're right the about the China parcel service cranking them out of the country right now - I'm sure they will be going full tilt until the 22nd to get as much out as they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread