The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I ordered 63 bucks worth of stuff including a couple of glass drip tips..everything showed being in stock when I ordered. Three days later it was all ready to ship except the two drip tips that said would be in stock in 7 days.

I always cancel via ticket. Rachel replied, canceled the tips, issued credit, and had the rest of my order shipped.
I then checked the drip tips, they say "In Stock"... LOL
That is what I should have done instead on using their site to do it. I always try to pay attention if it says in stock or not an usually don't order unless it does say that. And nearly every time at least 1 item always seems to have a eta date on it. grrr. Almost like a bate and switch. Just wish they would pay more attention to getting it right instead of 'oh well'. They have been steadily getting worse since last summer.

eta. At least by cancelling that one item, the rest of the order is now being packaged.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
That is what I should have done instead on using their site to do it. I always try to pay attention if it says in stock or not an usually don't order unless it does say that. And nearly every time at least 1 item always seems to have a eta date on it. grrr. Almost like a bate and switch. Just wish they would pay more attention to getting it right instead of 'oh well'. They have been steadily getting worse since last summer.

eta. At least by cancelling that one item, the rest of the order is now being packaged.
Exactly, by canceling the glass driptips, my evic primo, some aerotank coils, and a pack of bdc coils are now on their way.
I'll use the credit to reorder the driptips when I order a pack of eGo One CLR coils after I open a ticket to verify their stock. I'm not shy, they love using their English...

Remember to use a credit you have to treat it like a gift certificate.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I placed an order the other day, have the picture of the package, but USPS says status not available. I am hoping it is on the first leg of the journey, and missed being scanned by their delivery service.
That is happening to one of mine also......ummm, hope the truck wasn't hi-jacked in China. lol

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I placed an order the other day, have the picture of the package, but USPS says status not available. I am hoping it is on the first leg of the journey, and missed being scanned by their delivery service.

That is happening to one of mine also......ummm, hope the truck wasn't hi-jacked in China. lol

Mine says it shipped from ft , but not found in USPS too. The date that ft says it shipped was 5 days ago. It only has taken (in the past) 2 days for it to be scanned by USPS(usually). I was reading on ft about what to do when shipping stuff happens, and this particular occasion is not mentioned anywhere. They only talk about after its been scanned by USPS. We can't be the only 2 people this has ever happened to. I wonder why its not listed.

:)

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Mine says it shipped from ft , but not found in USPS too. The date that ft says it shipped was 5 days ago. It only has taken (in the past) 2 days for it to be scanned by USPS(usually). I was reading on ft about what to do when shipping stuff happens, and this particular occasion is not mentioned anywhere. They only talk about after its been scanned by USPS. We can't be the only 2 people this has ever happened to. I wonder why its not listed.

Well, we can update each other on the progress of our packages, then. ;)

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
So I guess to redeem my Rebate Points I have to contact customer service? I don't see a button to click - you would think that would be much easier.

Anybody think they are going to be having a "Labor Day" sale (like all the other Chinese vape sites seem to be doing?). Not sure why but there seems to be more crap in my cart o_O

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
So I guess to redeem my Rebate Points I have to contact customer service? I don't see a button to click - you would think that would be much easier.

Anybody think they are going to be having a "Labor Day" sale (like all the other Chinese vape sites seem to be doing?). Not sure why but there seems to be more crap in my cart o_O
You need to open a ticket and request it. from their site.

What are rebate points?

You can exchange for a $10 gift certificate for every 10 active rebate points collected.

To use gift certificates, simply enter them during checkout, under payment options. Gift certificates are non-refundable but are otherwise good as cash.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

It happens alot actually.
It's USPS/Customs/dockworkers.

Until it gets scanned into the regular USPS system tracking is usually spotty at best.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
It happens alot actually.
It's USPS/Customs/dockworkers.

Until it gets scanned into the regular USPS system tracking is usually spotty at best.
Thanks for the info.. actually this is the first time its happened to me, and to me was unusual enough to mention.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I've ordered ALOT from FT and a few other Chinese vendors.
Sometimes tracking doesn't jive until the regular USPS gets it.

Honestly the China end usually goes smooth and fast. Customs and the docks make a mess of things and sometimes the USPS drops the ball.

My last package went all around Cali amd then sat for 3 days before finally coming to me.

FT and HKP did their job flawlessly and then USPS caused the problem.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thanks for the info.. actually this is the first time its happened to me, and to me was unusual enough to mention.

It only took 6 days from the time ft says shipped to reach the facility in BEIJING EMS, CHINA. Usual time lapse is 2 days.
Finally.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Fastest notice of shipping ever I ordered some tanks last night and today they sent notice of shipping, I also ordered from MFS a hour before and still have not received a tracking#, now I am not knocking MFS at all, they are usually super fast but I can't believe that FT did it this fast , It always takes at least 3-4 days for all my other orders to get conformation, knock on wood, now watch it get stuck in Chicago for 2 weeks lol.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
they are usually super fast but I can't believe that FT did it this fast , It always takes at least 3-4 days for all my other orders to get conformation, knock on wood, now watch it get stuck in Chicago for 2 weeks lol.

I usually don't have problems either with FT. Except in the last 2 weeks it seems like my luck has run its course. Not only the waiting to see if my order really did ship(per my previous posts) but receiving some wrong items, and having to deal with the tickets, etc. And beware of cancelling just one item within an order as it seems to incur higher shipping costs if you have that option checked. It turns out the more you spend the less it costs(even when you check the 'free usps' also with the packet protection)to ship. So when you cancel an item, it ups the shipping charge, resulting in less $ refunded to you than what you paid for it. Strange.

Reactions: Clark Kent

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
but receiving some wrong items, and having to deal with the tickets, etc. And beware of cancelling just one item within an order as it seems to incur higher shipping costs if you have that option checked. It turns out the more you spend the less it costs(even when you check the 'free usps' also with the packet protection)to ship. So when you cancel an item, it ups the shipping charge, resulting in less $ refunded to you than what you paid for it. Strange.
Thankfully I have not had that issue, I would have to debate really hard if I would order from there again if that were to happen to me. That seems pretty shady.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thankfully I have not had that issue, I would have to debate really hard if I would order from there again if that were to happen to me. That seems pretty shady.
Well, not really shady. I had ordered a pack of CLR coils and received the reg CL coils instead. So a mistake is understandable. Its just that I won't use those CL coils. I guess if I were desperate, maybe. I just want what I ordered.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Yeah, I thought it strange also. So I questioned it. This does and will make me think twice about using their site again tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread