The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Sitting in China for 4 days. Killing me
mod I won to be delivered by end of day.
Apparently today is the longest day
One-Does-Not-Simply.jpg

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Placed order on Sept 6th
Items "shipped" Sept 10th
Tracking FINALLY indicates items "Processed Through Facility ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)" ... today Sept 25th
One word: ... Irma
A little surprised it made it through Miami so soon after hurricane Irma. I think this order was just a matter of bad timing weather wise.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Three weeks today. Finally the package arrived. "Use ePacket," they said. "It'll get here quicker," they said.

Grumble...

You guys and your fast shipping.

Order placed July 28
Shipped Aug 1
Delivered today.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Three weeks today. Finally the package arrived. "Use ePacket," they said. "It'll get here quicker," they said.

Grumble...
meh, that's more of a sitting in customs thing, be warned some of the other shipping methods have taken 60 days for me.

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Anyone have any idea how long (and why) an order will say shipped but has been stuck in "pre-shipment" for 8 days? They sent me a pic of the package, well I assume it's the package.

I've come to the conclusion spending the extra $2 is a waste.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Anyone have any idea how long (and why) an order will say shipped but has been stuck in "pre-shipment" for 8 days? They sent me a pic of the package, well I assume it's the package.

I've come to the conclusion spending the extra $2 is a waste.

I don't know why it would be there for so long other than it's probably pretty busy there shipping-wise this week as it's the last few days before the National Holiday. China will be shut down for a week starting Oct.1st - nothing will move after that until Oct.7th.

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
I don't know why it would be there for so long other than it's probably pretty busy there shipping-wise this week as it's the last few days before the National Holiday. China will be shut down for a week starting Oct.1st - nothing will move after that until Oct.7th.

Well I ordered another item well after that and it arrived today.

Sent a ticket but I'm sure that will be fun to deal with.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Well I ordered another item well after that and it arrived today.

Sent a ticket but I'm sure that will be fun to deal with.

Oh yeah, have fun with that! :lol:

Seriously, I hope you can get it resolved before they all take off on holiday otherwise you'll have a bit of a frustrating wait.

Reactions: stols001

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Well it's only a goon clone so no biggie. Just wanted to try it.

I needed something to cut coil wire. I searched all over this town, even Lowe's. I had a particular price point and size in mind, not a single pair available. Pretty sure I spent the difference in gas...

Anyway, they arrived very quickly. Actually shipped after the Clone went into pre-shipment.

Eh, I'll fight them out if boredom.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
So, this is more of a gripe with USPS than it is with FT, but I had to send an item back recently, for replacement, to their facility in Miami. I shipped it on Saturday and it was supposed to be delivered there Tuesday. Monday night it got as far as Opa-Locka, FL. The postal facility in Opa-Locka is eleven miles from the delivery address in Miami. 21 minutes by car, according to google. Tuesday came and went, and the last thing it said was leaving Opa-Locka. Wednesday morning, it was "delayed -- in transit to Miami." Thursday morning it was "delayed -- in transit to Miami," but it had a new notification for it. And a new one today, that says the same thing. What the crap, guys, seriously get your act together! Eleven miles! You could have walked it there, by now! But instead it's just three days (and counting!) of "whoops, we don't know what we did with your package!"

Tekaluku

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2017
Reactions: stols001

Tekaluku

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2017
This was nice...but nothing in it's description said it's menthol....got a nasty shock....I really hate menthol.....but it was a nice vape for it's price..good menthol if I may add....but menthol is not my thing.....passed it along to another menthol vaper....good advice always ...regards

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
This was nice...but nothing in it's description said it's menthol....got a nasty shock....I really hate menthol.....but it was a nice vape for it's price..good menthol if I may add....but menthol is not my thing.....passed it along to another menthol vaper....good advice always ...regards

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ah.... poop! I forgot to mention it was menthol? :eek:
Sorry, I usually remember to mention that... how many pages back is it? I may have mentioned it to someone else and thought you saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread