The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I don't know what I did, made 3 orders from Thursday to Saturday, all have shipped.

Heck got 3 orders yesterday.

I know I should wait and order all at once, but I get... impatient.

Yesterday was a good day. Drp tip, coils, 2 batteries, Pulse 24 RDA, 2 bottles juice, and my Gnome RBA all in one day. The coils, rba, and drip were from FR and came in 2 weeks...who'd think it?

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
Works for me with Firefox. Ancient version (12.0):eek: on Linux so can not recommend this strategy for anyone.

Recently received my first ever order from Fasttech. 10 replacement glass for my Kanger sub tank mini and a 510 flashlight head. Approximately 12 days in transit and all arrived in good shape. Glass was double boxed so that may have been a factor. Wanted to order some Aspire coils but did not want to fool with Bitcoin.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I have a cart of a few items then got to shipping and OMG the Epacket to Canada went up from 2-3 bucks to over 10 bucks now...whoaaaaaa. Guess I'll be trolling for some more items before forking out for that much postage. Come to think of it I didn't see any free shipping method either. I learnt my lesson already with free shipping as it sat in CP for 3 months before they finally shipped it.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I have a cart of a few items then got to shipping and OMG the Epacket to Canada went up from 2-3 bucks to over 10 bucks now...whoaaaaaa. Guess I'll be trolling for some more items before forking out for that much postage. Come to think of it I didn't see any free shipping method either. I learnt my lesson already with free shipping as it sat in CP for 3 months before they finally shipped it.

This is the second time I have heard this. What do you have in the cart.

I have a few spare parts in the cart and Epacket is a couple of bucks. I added a couple of mods and it was free epacket.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Shipping cost is estimated based on the size of the package mostly.

Last edited:

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Welp another fast epacket delivery to Canada 5 days.. Not my fastest one but still pretty damn fast..

Nothing special really..
$4.64 Replacement V8 BABY-Q2 Coil Head for SMOK TFV8 BABY Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.4ohm (40-80W/BEST:55-65W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$5.83 Replacement V8 BABY-T6 Coil Head for SMOK TFV8 Baby Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.2ohm (40-130W/BEST:70-90W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
And these I want to try to rebuild the Q2 Coils with. Hard to believe after all this time I haven't tried a notch coil yet..
$2.60 316L Stainless Steel Notch Coil Wire for RBA Atomizers - 0.5ohm / 10 pcs at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Honestly those for the price of those actual coil heads rebuilding them is more hassle than need be kind of just want to try and see...
V7t6wIn.jpg

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Welp another fast epacket delivery to Canada 5 days.. Not my fastest one but still pretty damn fast..

Nothing special really..
$4.64 Replacement V8 BABY-Q2 Coil Head for SMOK TFV8 BABY Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.4ohm (40-80W/BEST:55-65W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$5.83 Replacement V8 BABY-T6 Coil Head for SMOK TFV8 Baby Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.2ohm (40-130W/BEST:70-90W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
And these I want to try to rebuild the Q2 Coils with. Hard to believe after all this time I haven't tried a notch coil yet..
$2.60 316L Stainless Steel Notch Coil Wire for RBA Atomizers - 0.5ohm / 10 pcs at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Honestly those for the price of those actual coil heads rebuilding them is more hassle than need be kind of just want to try and see...
V7t6wIn.jpg

Nice to see Epacket returning to its former speed, instead of the 3 weeks it was taking in the summer. It still takes CP almost 48hrs to apply a xpresspost sticker and get it on the right truck.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
This is the second time I have heard this. What do you have in the cart.

I see now says the blind man......

I had some battery wraps, some insulators that I gonna see if they fit into my subtank base, some IPhone connectors to stop the ends from breaking couple, IStick silicone cases and a bracket for my 2nd monitor. The epacket was 15 bucks. I removed the bracket and now the packet went down to 3 bucks and see free shipping too. I never thought the epacket went by weight or size of package. I've never had a fluctuation in epacket cost until now.
Nifty..I added some LED lights and it went up to 10 bucks.
Seems they may have changed the way they handle and charge for the epacket.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Canada and China now have a deal worked out with Canada post. Amazon things now come quick. Ordered a gun scope and it left China and was in Canada the next day. Since I no longer buy US goods anymore till there is a new President, China will work and take the US void. End of NAFTA things will only get better with oversea companies now. UK stuff comes in less than a week now. Things are getting better in Canada. LOL

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Epacket's always free to here (US) if my order's more than $20, and costs like 85 cents extra if it's less than that. 10 bucks is ridiculous. I thought the whole point of epacket was to make international shipping cheap and easy for both sender and receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread