the little things in life that change when you vape instead of smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the middle of moving into a new house and instead of stopping and having to get a 5-10 minute cigarette break 7-8-9 times during on- and offloading and inbetween, I just ran around with my vaporizer tightly secured to my arm. It might've looked a bit odd yet it was truly efficient. Saved a total of 1-2 hours throughout the day of standing around with a cigarette lit.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Hahahahaha thats so funny TyPie! I used to HATE having to flick my ashes out the window in friend's cars. I hated it so much that if I was already weary ratty clothes, I often ashed onto my jeans and rubbed them in. Or I'd try to find something I could ash into. I had seen too many cherries blow back into the car, up onto the back seat's back ledge, burning the upholstery. I've seen TOO MANY people get their asses kicked or get screamed at, bloody murder, for stretching or moving, and accidentally hitting the roof of the car with their cigarette .... and burning the fabric of the roof of the car.. hoooo thats NEVER a fun situation. Its 1 thing if your cherry blows in and leaves a mark on a seat, or the back ledge.. But when you tap the thin fabric of the roof of the car, and that cherry has 5 seconds to burn a hole through it, hoooo you better shut the .... up and pray that it gets blamed on someone else. lol. I used to haaate smoking in other people's cars. I used to hate throwing the butts out the window because A. I was afraid it'd somehow blow back in.. B. blow into the face of the person sitting behind you! I used to hate that! I used to hate sitting behind people too! Their ashes routinely blew right into my eyes. Thats the worst! Or their windows are down in a rain storm and you get soaked. If your drunk and its raining and their window is down, you go home soaked. You don't even care to move and you end up soaked haha. I remember one time, my best friend's father flicked his cig out his window, and 5 minutes later, the hood of his sweat shirt was literally flaming. My friend had to scream at his dad to pull over so we could pat his back out. Poor guy. He was a drug user and he was very out of it. haha. I almost pee'd myself when I saw the flames. I still remember my friend yelling "Oh my god..... DAD! DAD YOUR ON FIRE!" ahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread