the little things in life that change when you vape instead of smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread.
Can relate to quite a few of these posts.
In addition:

Hate that I can now smell the horrible stench left in my car from smoking in it. Had it detailed but can still smell it.
Love that I can now sing in car and hold the notes longer and voice doesn't sound like Froggy from Little Rascals.
Don't have to keep ceiling fans going constantly in house.

sun123

Feb 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
When out and about with other nonsmokers, not having to find "moments" to be able to smoke:
- before getting in their car
- between getting out of car and going into a building where wont be able to smoke
- when we stop for gas on long drives to beach
and not inconveniencing them when I have to make those moments when they don't already exist and they have to wait on me while I have my cigarette

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Being a WoW player this one gets laughs but it was true.
I was in a dungeon when the hots fell off my analog onto a stack of papers and set my desk on fire. I said in group chat brb desk on fire. Then I dumped my soda on it, cleaned it up and ran the rest of the dungeon.

I NEVER have to worry about that again. Scared the bejeebus out of me.

Controlthebleeding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Austin
I never realized how much smoking cigs robbed me of my sense of smell and taste until I quit.

no doubt. i like the fact i can smoke in my room and my roommate will come in from time to time and say "man, you're room smells like strawberries or hazelnut coffee.

What i do realize now is how i can smell the smoke on someone when i help them at work.. oh my.

trying to get one of my roommies to vape now. she' got a blue and i had her try mine but it took a wine taster to tell her that she won't appreciate a good wine until she actually stops smoking and gets her smell and taste buds back. she works at a really hoity toity restaurant that sells high dollar alcohol and wines. whatever gets her to stop the analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread