Piece of Heaven,OR
Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
In my opinion, the best way for us to fight those who oppose electronic cigarettes is to grow our numbers and make a lot of noise. It would also help immensely if we can get the non-smoking public on our side. Ideas on how to reach out to a larger audience have been tossed around for years now, but progress is slow.

Recently, however, a project to produce a film has taken shape. Not only does the project look completely legitimate, but it is moving forward rapidly and with the full support of the vaping community. And the best news of all is that any proceeds from this project will go directly to CASAA, who is also involved in the project. Currently the project is over halfway to their goal as far as money raised to fund production, and it really looks like they are going to make it!

Funding for this project is through donations, which can be made at a website that allows people to donate to projects like this.
There are many levels of donation that can be made, some of which come with some nice little perks.
:)

For this question, name the minimum donation amount that will get you a DVD copy of the finished film.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The next question will be asked on Friday, January 27th at 11am PST
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And if you haven't looked into this project yet, please do!
I will come back after the question and post a link to a thread that talks about this project.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
You shouldn't feel guilty for my mistakes.

You nailed one question where I accidentally posted too early.
And you nailed this question on the wrong thread.

If it had been a close race, I might have taken another approach to resolve it.
But you were WAY ahead anyway.

In fact, no one could beat you, they could only tie you.
:)

You deserve the prize, no issues here.
:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread