Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Well, now that we've planted our flag and been welcomed in by the powers that be, I think it's time for a Grand Re-Opening of the Provarinati Saloon!

View attachment 318324

As always, mojitos all around, and waffles and bacon tacos on the buffet!!! Welcome home, Provarinati!
'
Thanks, now I want bacon. :p

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I have arrived.

You may all begin now.

patsyvapewine_zpsf1f8dd13.png

patsyvapevodka_zps464ec255.jpg

I've just been looking for a corner to claim....

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Well, now that we've planted our flag and been welcomed in by the powers that be, I think it's time for a Grand Re-Opening of the Provarinati Saloon!

View attachment 318324

As always, mojitos all around, and waffles and bacon tacos on the buffet!!! Welcome home, Provarinati!

Thanks for the mojitos Jack :party:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
The only good thing about this move is that now I get to start at the ground floor of the new saloon. No need to play catch up. Does anyone know how to make a good chocolate martini?

Vanilla vodka, dark creme de cacao, and Bailey's. Use a little chocolate sauce to decorate a chilled martini glass, maybe a little crushed graham cracker on the rim. Shake everything with ice and strain into the glass and viola!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
DAMN that sounds good.
I may even have some of the ingredients, but I'm too worn out to gather them.
But I think you've inspired me to at least get up and pour something in a glass...

Vanilla vodka, dark creme de cacao, and Bailey's. Use a little chocolate sauce to decorate a chilled martini glass, maybe a little crushed graham cracker on the rim. Shake everything with ice and strain into the glass and viola!

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
So now that I am back to work I want to buy a Sophia :)
I am reading http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...uildable-atomizer-leo-discussion-tips-49.html and http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/euro-suppliers/426015-leo-attys-mods-drip-tips-tanks.html
Now to figure out where to order from and then what to order lol
I have Kir Fanis tanks, a Prive and the PriVadero both take a 35mm carto.
Is there any reason not to order right from Leo?
I guess since I never made my own coils before I should order a 5 pack of some pre made coils right?
Now when I go to make my own,
First question is do you use the ceramic cups just one time?
I should start with some pre made wires too right.
Should I try cotton balls on my first coil or use Silica wick?

I really am trying to read all and catch up and I know this all has been covered time and time again but all the different cups, wires, wicks and websites people talked about seem to got me going crosseyed :confused:

I do appreciate the help. I am at the point of just link me what to buy and say "Go get it boy".:facepalm:

I would like to order what Rossum ordered here,
I got my order from byLeo yesterday. As you can see, I don't do anything half-hearted. Two is one, one is none, and if it's a bit esoteric, spare parts are a must as far as I'm concerned: :D

u2T738O.jpg
but I can't find them pre made wicks.

Last edited:

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I am reading http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...uildable-atomizer-leo-discussion-tips-49.html and http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/euro-suppliers/426015-leo-attys-mods-drip-tips-tanks.html

I guess since I never made my own coils before I should order a 5 pack of some pre made coils right?

I really am trying to read all and catch up and I know this all has been covered time and time again but all the different cups, wires, wicks and websites people talked about seem to got me going crosseyed :confused:
I do appreciate the help. I am at the point of just link me what to buy and say "Go get it boy".:facepalm:

I love the Sophia--haven't used a carto since receiving my first one. I like to order directly from Billie at by Leo--he has a new shipping option that is reasonable and now the orders arrive in 2 to 3 days.
I did order a good supply of pre-made cups. I pull out the silica and replace it with cotton, and it is easy and a great vape. The ceramic cups can be used repeatedly, so you can order readywire from Stormy's and wrap your own using the cup after taking out the bad wire.

He even posted a video recently showing how to torch the cups and 'silica' to clean and reuse.

The Sophia and the Dripper Pro have taken vape for me to a whole new level!

If you post questions over in his thread--he will answer questions as you are getting your order together! Very helpful!

The premade coils are under 'consumables' on his site.

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Hey Chief,
I haven't yet gotten Sophia, but I might. I did get TWO of The Dripper, which is excellent, and uses the same coil/cup!

Not really

I would - they work great, last a while...

No - you re-use and re-use the cups!

Yes - those are here.

Your choice! I like long-lasting, clean-able wick...but most people I think go with cotton...

I would like to order what Rossum did here in this post,

Here are the premade wicks - it's what you see in the "low resistance" and "medium resistance" bags to the right in the picture. Each wick is ALREADY IN A CUP...

but I can't find them pre-made wicks on Leo's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread