The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

iinf.jpg

Greetings to all Novitiates!!
With so many joining us, this thread is offered as a place of welcome and initial knowledge

Although we hope you are familiar with the Ritual of Arrival, here is the most recent update.

Sacred Text of Manual

The Ritual of Arrival

Chapter One

Verse one

All Hail Novitiate! By ordering you have made a life changing commitment.

Be comforted in the knowledge that soon all doubts of your decision shall be alleviated and your spirit overcome with joy! All of your questions will be answered, all of your hopes realized, and as you have dreamed...

You will GET IT!

n92u.jpg

Verse two

Be aware!

No matter when your mail is usually delivered, and probably has been delivered for years, the carrier with your ProVari will come at a different hour. This suckth big time, since one must sign for the package.

Verse three

You may wish to start your vigil immediately. Now is the time of fasting and waiting. You shall not sleep; you shall not eat, as it might maketh you sleepy; you must at all times have a clear view of the Mail of vape receptacle, least the postal carriage slip by unnoticed. Chasing said carriage and screaming unintelligibly in the ProVarinati tongue of pseudo-EngLatin is acceptable. Weeping is allowed, but only after the Sacred ProVari is in your hands and the tears are of gratitude. Bursting into tears because the tracking number hasn't updated in 3 hours is considered impudent.

This is also the time to charge batteries.

ogyr.jpg

1-Connecting_zps871e803b.gif

Verse four

Be aware!

In days of yore, the Holiest of Holies did not come in a fancy box, it was simply swaddled in bubble wrap as a way for the ProVarinati to be reminded of our humble beginnings and not to take for granted the amazing gift that is bestowed upon the worthy. More recently, however, the Deities of ProVape answered the prayers for a presentation box. While some agreed that to remind us to be humble is important, they didn't feel Our Precious was being properly honored.

box_merged.jpg

Verse five

You shall find our Blessed One to be smaller than you imagined and yet miraculously heavier! You shall be filled with awe that such power can be contained in a simple casing. And the threading, as attested to, is truly like buttah.

Verse six

You must place the Sacred ProVari on an altar and gently pass a silver* thurible filled with myrrh over it for 7 consecutive nights just past sunset. Then, and only then, you may kneel before a candle and read your Rewards Loyalty Program card (yes, we are rewarded for our loyalty!) upside down and the Secret Name of-which-we-do-not-speak (or post!) shall be revealed.

We are of the lake and the waves
We are of vapor in the holy land of vapor
And all that's to come is inhaled
With the exhaled clouds rising to the sky

bolbe.jpg

Lumen Sees Totus - Nubes Operiet Totius

*If you don't have silver, aluminum is allowed. The ProVari is forgiving, but you may wish to check eBay, since there is often thuribles and myrrh available with free shipping.

The technical specs of the Sacred Text of Manual is available for download here: Keep this close at hand

y72.gif

Verse seven

Be aware!

Within 6 months, if not sooner, you will order another one for backup. Although it requires great bravery and strength against seduction, you might consider getting verified for the Land of Classifieds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The brave and courageous Praetor, EddardinWinter, is the scribe of many reverent texts. He saith unto us:

Ahem...

It is the Psalm ProVarinati

PsalmProVari_zpse8d7d7a7.png
Another is his very important instruction on the care and maintenance of our Blessed One: The Ritual of Cleansing and Anointing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

In closing of this post, as the ProVarinati Princess, a title bestowed upon me during the Dark Times by the Lord of Eviction, as we created the ProVarinati, I respectfully ask that this thread turneth not into one of social intercourse, as there is a saloon, back alley and camp for that. I hope this thread to be for new ProVarinati who have questions or comments about their first experiences with Our Precious. More information, tips and poster updates will be added in the future.

1gg.gif

Let the Merriment Commence!

5-16rhinoadded.jpg

gigm.jpg
miamimojito.png

9845427a-213a-4df0-9557-45ddd8e1f74e.jpg

Last edited:

amolson

Verified Member
Jun 9, 2014
Reno, NV, USA
Woo hoo! It's here!

Of course I was in the middle of messing up coils for my Kayfun. No, not the coils, getting the *(&^% things ON the Kayfun.

Now I'm making all kinds of pretty clouds. Too bad I can't get a decent picture to save my life! But here's my precious. I wanted to put something along side it to give some kind of scale. It's leeeetle.

I should really get out the Nikon and set up a backdrop and ... nah. That's way too much like work.

Precious.jpg

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Woo hoo! It's here!

Of course I was in the middle of messing up coils for my Kayfun. No, not the coils, getting the *(&^% things ON the Kayfun.

Now I'm making all kinds of pretty clouds. Too bad I can't get a decent picture to save my life! But here's my precious. I wanted to put something along side it to give some kind of scale. It's leeeetle.

I should really get out the Nikon and set up a backdrop and ... nah. That's way too much like work.

View attachment 350613

Looks great amolson!!!! I remember my first (it was a used one)....but it rocked all the same ;)

amolson

Verified Member
Jun 9, 2014
Reno, NV, USA
Looks great amolson!!!! I remember my first (it was a used one)....but it rocked all the same ;)

This is what Provape calls a blem. I'm not sure they're not just trying to clean out their stock room before inventory time.

But I wanted the box and the warranty and used was pretty much the same price.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
This is what Provape calls a blem. I'm not sure they're not just trying to clean out their stock room before inventory time.

But I wanted the box and the warranty and used was pretty much the same price.

If you watch the video here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/563769-provape-tour.html (it's a really long two part video)

You will see that ProVape has a stringent QC system in place. Every employee that touches that particular device during it's manufacturing is also a QC person even right down to the person who is in charge of shipping. Even the slightest blemish will send that particular unit to the "Blems". Most all that have purchased them can't even find a blemish anywhere.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Woo hoo! It's here!

View attachment 350613

Congrats!! Enjoy! :toast:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Once thou hast joined the ProVarinati and passed through the secret initiation rites (to be revealed later), thou will be given the Sacred Accoutrements. These venerated objects have been passed down from the ancient ProVarians, as directed by their seers, who predicted that one day there would be a cabal of Great Enlightenment and they would be called the ProVarinati.

Crowley_ProVari.jpg

Thou shall keepth the Precious near thy heart, for it would beist a totally bummer if it was lost.

abx7.jpg

Females may keepth the Precious in thy brassieres.

Thou shall always express friendship to other ProVarians, whether they art ProVarinati or noti.
It is of great benefit to have an implement of kinship nearby, lest thou beist mistaken for a stalker.

insta-friend2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread