The pump method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty84

Sep 9, 2016
So I figured something out that I thought I should share with y'all now that I have a little more experience. I call it the "pump method" for priming a wick. The last coil system I built was this awesome dual tiger that I'm using in my RTA right now. To prime it, I never dropped any juice on the wick. Instead, I just jacked it in, built my tank, and then filled it with juice. To prime, I just pumped my fire button for split second intervals about 10 or 15 times and then gently blew air through the line to clear it. And it was primed perfectly after that! Think I'll continue doing this now since it's really easy.

Reactions: Eskie

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
So I figured something out that I thought I should share with y'all now that I have a little more experience. I call it the "pump method" for priming a wick. The last coil system I built was this awesome dual tiger that I'm using in my RTA right now. To prime it, I never dropped any juice on the wick. Instead, I just jacked it in, built my tank, and then filled it with juice. To prime, I just pumped my fire button for split second intervals about 10 or 15 times and then gently blew air through the line to clear it. And it was primed perfectly after that! Think I'll continue doing this now since it's really easy.

Really easy unless you get your wicking slightly wrong and it doesn't feed to the cotton before you fire.

I don't really see how its easier honestly.

3-5 drips onto the wick maybe a fire in between to pull it in. then put tank on and fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread