Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hi Darrel...I'm sure your daughter will do fine. For the first few years there's a lot of moving about. She'll get tired of the neighborhood and move on to another location. If she's picked up on anything that you stand for, I have no doubt that she'll be fine....besides, she'll have to fall down and then learn to pick herself up and dust herself off and go at it again. I hope it goes well....sending you gobs of strength. :)

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
She's 18. She's bullet-proof and invisible - you remember, right? buy her some pepper spray and a whistle and help her break her lease when she's ready to get out of there.

I mean to get her pepper spray only thing is its illegal to use on humans here even for self defence but if you don't tell anyone no harm no foul :lol:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I mean to get her pepper spray only thing is its illegal to use on humans here even for self defence but if you don't tell anyone no harm no foul :lol:

after gloriously face-palming myself with my comment a while back about Darrel's stepson, i ain't sayin crap about his DD...

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hi lisa. Long time no see.:)

I know...I had to take an unplanned trip to AZ to assess the situation with my dad after I found out he was "missing" for 3 weeks, caused by a stroke and consequent hospitalization. Just got back early Thursday morning. Been rather quiet while processing what I saw and trying to gather my wits for the upcoming battle to move him back to Washington and get him the help he desperately needs. It's nice to see you. :)

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
I know...I had to take an unplanned trip to AZ to assess the situation with my dad after I found out he was "missing" for 3 weeks, caused by a stroke and consequent hospitalization. Just got back early Thursday morning. Been rather quiet while processing what I saw and trying to gather my wits for the upcoming battle to move him back to Washington and get him the help he desperately needs. It's nice to see you. :)

Welcome back, Lisa.
Word has it there is some kind of athletic event that is of some importance to Washingtonians occuring tomorrow. Not sure if you've heard about it but I suppose it'll be on the television. Might be worth checking out if you've nothing better to do.:)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Welcome back, Lisa.
Word has it there is some kind of athletic event that is of some importance to Washingtonians occurring tomorrow. Not sure if you've heard about it but I suppose it'll be on the television. Might be worth checking out if you've nothing better to do.:)

Hahaha, yes...there is that. We're making prosciutto and bacon wrapped shrimp as our contribution to an event that surrounds this sporty game thing. I'm sure there will be grilled oysters and sausage and other fun food stuffs.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
I don't understand all the excitement over watching a bunch of men groping each other's buts hugging etc. never mind it's such a boring game. They play for a couple seconds then they rest. Oh
And sometimes they rest in a pile like an orgy :lol: ya I don't get it.

And.....in reality....it's NOT even "FUTBAL"...as the rest of the world knows it..!!!:glare:
FUTBAL is played with a cylindrical orb with pentagonal designs on its surface.....and each "goal" is but a SINGLE point!!;)
Fans go ape.... over a 1-0 final score!!!!!
If the NFL wants to go back to the Knute Rocknie days --- when 22 guys played 60 minutes of true contest....MAYBE I'll get interested...
Not expecting that to happen anytime soon....I think I'll watch the Puppy Bowl.....for some REAL excitement!!!:D
Or....perhaps....wind a new coil for my IGO-S bf....!!;) No ref will call me for "illegal use of the hands....."!!:facepalm:
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Sunday Morning REOVille. Super Sunday. Highest Advertising Rates on TV today. People will gather to eat the foods they normally wouldn't have to watch teams they normally wouldn't watch for the first half of the game, then make excuses of what time they need to get up in the morning and leave at halftime. All of the chatter tomorrow morning will be about the dumbest thing that happened (player, referee or commercial), then the NFL goes back into the closet until either April (Amateur Draft) or August (Pre-Season), depending on how ardent of a Fan you are. Except for the occasional arrest of a star player, of course.
As Usual, I will be asleep. The only two Super Bowls I have watched in the last 20 years were SB35 and SB47, only because my team was playing. The Best Football Games of the Year are usually the Conference Championships. Tonight's Game is little more than a stage production.
Oh, and Lisa, Take it from a Baltimore Ravens Fan; You've got a Loooong way to go to be the most hated team in the league.
Rant over. Have a Safe and Blessed Sunday, and Enjoy the company of those you gather with today. No matter how drunk they (or you) may get.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good morning Reoites!

Well, I sold my hammertone Min 2.1 this morning.

And I'm very sad!It feels like such a loss...but i NEED a new Woodvil...I'm telling myself....

what the hell:?::(

It must be cuz I'm now down to only three Reos and wondering if i'll survive....

then I'm thinking, what if something happens to one of them, i'm down to only two!:laugh:

Damn...the magic Rob infusion has finally got me....

"Scuse me for a bit, i'm going over the the : Woodvil time" thread..that'll brighten me up:D

Last edited:

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields
My puppies now go to the door to get out and potty.YAY If i am asleep they wake me up.My babies are so smart and will be 12 weeks old on the 4th. Time for the vet again for more money shots.And toys they want more toys and treats aaargh they be spoiled o_O

They can sit,lay down and stay but only with treats involved cause they are so energetic. I won't miss the training part because it is hard with 2 puppies.I sometimes have to let one stay in the crate. The great thing about puppies is they are funny and make me laugh. Between Cesar Millan and Victoria Stilwell i am finding what works with their behavior. Mine are treat motivated atm.

I am using my wheelchair to walk with instead of the walker with wheels because it is easier to push. Then if i get too tired and hurting i can sit and still keep going. :) I walk down the dirt roads with my neighbor helping me while she walks her dog Reese.What is amazing is Reese helps with the puppies also by being a good example.The pups admire and respect him :D He is way bigger than they are...

Hope everyone has a great day.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Good morning Reoville :)

A new thread!!!

tumblr_leyy5zMKTV1qfi0ijo1_500.gif

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
And.....in reality....it's NOT even "FUTBAL"...as the rest of the world knows it..!!!:glare:
FUTBAL is played with a cylindrical orb with pentagonal designs on its surface.....and each "goal" is but a SINGLE point!!;)
Fans go ape.... over a 1-0 final score!!!!!
If the NFL wants to go back to the Knute Rocknie days --- when 22 guys played 60 minutes of true contest....MAYBE I'll get interested...
Not expecting that to happen anytime soon....I think I'll watch the Puppy Bowl.....for some REAL excitement!!!:D
Or....perhaps....wind a new coil for my IGO-S bf....!!;) No ref will call me for "illegal use of the hands....."!!:facepalm:
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Well I for one need futball. This game played with a cylindrical orb with pentagonal designs on its surface. The running back and forth, kicking that orb playing keep away and every hour or so a point made. I have to sometimes turn away to temper my excitement or take my glycerin medication. :lol:

JK

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Well I for one need futball. This game played with a cylindrical orb with pentagonal designs on its surface. The running back and forth, kicking that orb playing keep away and every hour or so a point made. I have to sometimes turn away to temper my excitement or take my glycerin medication. :lol:

JK

You'd rather watch a bunch of goons laying onto of each other for extended periods of time doing goodness know what under there ?? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread