Status
Not open for further replies.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Nice find! You have more patience than I do. The classifieds drive me crazy trying to find anything. I wish I had the capital, I'd take it off their hands! Got a link?
It'd be my guess that they're selling it in order to purchase one of the new rba's just released to market. (talk about a flood of them!). I'm sure they'll be back for another when they hit the shelf.
No way would I part with mine for anything. I'm a very happy vaper. It's nice knowing how to take it apart and clean it too. All I need is a sandwich bag for catching the button spring and beebee. :)

How are you liking your new toy K-man? The first evening, me and the family took turns seeing who who could spin it the furthest with the least amount of times. Taking the battery cap off makes it a sure bet if you're a betting man. :D

joe2web

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2012
Europe
Hi beaver and hi all,

this was my mail-traffic some days ago:

Manos wrote:
Hey Joe!

No date and time, I'm afraid -- we don't like release date announcements and roadmaps :)

All I can say is that we are getting close -- however, I could send you a notification once we have stock again!

Thanks a ton for your interest!

Regards,
Manos
atmizoo | vaping modware by atmizone

On 10 Oct 2012, at 14:47, Joe wrote:

> Hello Manos,
>
> thanks for quick response!
>
> Please, can you now definetely tell the correct Date and even Time,
> when Roller-SS will be available again??
>
> Because I am afraid that is a bigger rush to your excellent battery
> mods, and I won't miss the beginning of purchase. Even there is a
> reservation/preorder/presale possible??
>
> Thanks for effort!
>
> best regards
> Joe

I hope that help!

regards
Joe

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Nice find! You have more patience than I do. The classifieds drive me crazy trying to find anything. I wish I had the capital, I'd take it off their hands! Got a link?
It'd be my guess that they're selling it in order to purchase one of the new RBA's just released to market. (talk about a flood of them!). I'm sure they'll be back for another when they hit the shelf.
No way would I part with mine for anything. I'm a very happy vaper. It's nice knowing how to take it apart and clean it too. All I need is a sandwich bag for catching the button spring and beebee. :)

How are you liking your new toy K-man? The first evening, me and the family took turns seeing who who could spin it the furthest with the least amount of times. Taking the battery cap off makes it a sure bet if you're a betting man. :D
Haven't got it yet. It's coming from a seller in Greece. Might be a while!

Shiryo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
SoCal
I'm curious about the polished version of the Roller. I always thought that polished mods were gross with how they slip out of your hand so easily and how easily greasy fingerprints are left on them.

However I decided to polish the endcaps on my Provari mini and my Phoenix atomizer and I love the look, the Phoenix doesn't even retain fingerprints that much like I thought it would, I never see em.

This is more than likely my next mod, just been waiting for them to come back in stock for the last couple weeks.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
No idea at all! Maybe that's one of the fixes? I haven't a clue. I would email Atmizoo and ask for their input on that. Bummers you can't use it, so close yet so far away. :( Have you watched Todd's video for taking it apart and cleaning the connection?
(make sure you take it apart inside a plastic bag)
Todd's Video

I remember one of the issues was that if the atty were twisted in too snug, the connector would loosen. That issue is being addressed with the update.
Scott had a button issue, but I didn't understand what it was. Perhaps that's the same problem and if so, it is definitely being updated.

Atmizoo support

EDITED to include:
It's on the support page. Read the part on the support page, and then follow Todd's video closely on how to put it back together correctly. Somebody has taken the button apart but didn't put it back together correctly. (easy enough to do). Good luck!!! I hope you have it up and running in no time.

Last edited:

Stymied

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
ChicagoLand, IL USA
sites.google.com
I'm confused, are these being sold on the site somewhere I don't know....? Or you guys getting them through Classifieds? I really want a Roller...

I wonder what happens if I bought one off the classifieds if I will still get the updates...?

You can go to the atmizoo website to purchase a brand spank'n new one. Sold out right now though. Good luck ... These are a highly reviewed mod. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread