The Roller SS-P telescopic battery mod from atmizoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Paris, FR
I put the alarm clock and I succeeded to order my Roller SS-Custom :toast: !
Can't wait! I chose the following options:

cust_m_roller.jpg

jamesd1628

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chattanooga/Ringgold
I need some cleaning suggestions. Due to some recent minor mis-firings, I took my Roller switch apart and the tiny silver piece that completes the connection when you push the button is very corroded (yep, I think I found the problem). It's so small, it's difficult to scrub thoroughly. Anyone have ideas on how to clean this tiny little thing? I don't want to mess it up.

Mindtroverted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
I need some cleaning suggestions. Due to some recent minor mis-firings, I took my Roller switch apart and the tiny silver piece that completes the connection when you push the button is very corroded (yep, I think I found the problem). It's so small, it's difficult to scrub thoroughly. Anyone have ideas on how to clean this tiny little thing? I don't want to mess it up.

An ultrasonic cleaner filled with warm mater and a bit of detergent might do the trick. If you don't want to buy one, you could try using a non-aggressive cleaning agent and a toothbrush

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I have a question hopefully someone can answer. I just received my Roller yesterday. It's my first mechanical that incorporates a hot spring. My question is: When installing a battery, how tight do I tighten the tubes. Do I tighten until the spring is fully compressed? Or do I only tighten until the spring is just beginning to make contact? I've read through nearly the entire thread, and haven't seen the question brought up. If it matters, I'm using an RSST rebuildable.

toottoot

Apr 5, 2012
Iowa
Rule62, if your delrin spacer is installed in your bottom cap you should be able to snug it down tight.
I switched springs in my Roller, took out the stock spring and installed a hot spring from altsmoke... hits harder now! I had to take the delrin out to install the new spring, but reinstalled the delrin over the top of the larger, beefier hot spring.
Enjoy your new Roller! !

Hello World

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2012
Vancouver
Rule62, if your delrin spacer is installed in your bottom cap you should be able to snug it down tight.
I switched springs in my Roller, took out the stock spring and installed a hot spring from altsmoke... hits harder now! I had to take the delrin out to install the new spring, but reinstalled the delrin over the top of the larger, beefier hot spring.
Enjoy your new Roller! !
Seems Altsmoke has (2) kinds: The BB/Alpha and the Silver Bullet/Omega - Replacement Hot Spring.

Which one for the Roller, or do either?

Last edited:

porkchopharry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles
Got my Roller and love it! Ice Matte and love the finish, just trying to find something that matches up with it real well is going to take some time. Kayfun is not attainable right now and the Richman Rebuildable should be back in a couple weeks. I'm thinking about ordering another in matte and mixing and matching tubes. Or just ordering the seperate tubes on their own. We shall see.

blake28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Bradenton, fl
Got my Roller and love it! Ice Matte and love the finish, just trying to find something that matches up with it real well is going to take some time. Kayfun is not attainable right now and the Richman Rebuildable should be back in a couple weeks. I'm thinking about ordering another in matte and mixing and matching tubes. Or just ordering the seperate tubes on their own. We shall see.

U can't go wrong with purchasing a second in matte:) I just finally was able to get my second roller in ice matte, as I got the ss/m a month or so ago.... I have to say I love them both, but just something about both tubes together that just looks great!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread