The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The suburbs of Reoville.

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by PapawBrett, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PapawBrett

PapawBrett Travelin' Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    I am sorry, Karen, I know you have long done Yeoman's Work for Reoville. BUT, I don't do Facebook. I can never remember the stupid password, then I have to change it, then all I read is my 15 and 14 year old granddaughters babbling about what boys they think are cute :p
    For those who Facebook, Karen has had a Reos group there for some time now, lot of Reonauts with a wealth of information there. Worth checking out. :thumbs:
    For those who do not Facebook, I have shamelessly started a thread in the APV Forum for Reo Folk.
    The suburbs of Reoville.
    Whether or not the thread survives is up to the participation. This is just a small way of trying to give us a place on the ECF after Rob goes into his well-deserved semi-retirement.
    Everyone is welcome.

JamezC, nerak, 57chilicat and 4 others like this.
  2. PapawBrett

Supporting member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    And that thread has already been moved to the Liquid Feed APV Discussion (?)
    Thankfully someone a lot smarter than me (Sterno) is already on the case !:thumb:

The Reonauts new lounge

Way to go Scott !!!

Robinowitz and JC Okie like this.
  3. Cheryl75

Cheryl75 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2013
    MO
    Just my :2c: but thats the downfall, everything will be scattered about in "appropriate" areas. Too much navigation for this old chick, too much of a headache

CMD-Ky likes this.
  4. PapawBrett

Supporting member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Not me. Now that I have found the Reonauts new lounge, I'll be heading over there too !

classwife likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.