Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
The 5th Annual attempt to drive myself insane begins ! :confused: But, if someone finds their next Great Personal Vaporizer listed (or even shown) in this thread, then it's worth it !
This is real simple (has to be if I am involved) - 1) Your favorite Power Source and 2) Your favorite juice Burner. Pictures encouraged !
If you could include the Manufacturer, or at least where you bought it, it would be a big help.
For me personally, I prefer the Grand by Reos mods and the RM2, also from Reos Mods. These are dependable and durable vaping setups that get me through the busy workday.
RlVyEOS.jpg

Please feel free to discuss and/ or show off your favorite equipment.
I will try to post a "Tally" once a week listing the more popular equipment.
Enjoy, and Vape Happy !

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Year of the squonker, right?
Maybe "year of the pod" for some...haven't tried one of those yet...

But anyway - bottom feed is going mainstream, and while I do love my Reos, and my first one - a Grand - is still my go-to road unit, these were cheap enough and designed well enough that I had to try them.

Simple/Functional, unregulated: Dripbox
I'm afraid the fire button has a limited life - I've had to de-stick mine (iso alcohol)...
dripbox.jpg

Surprisingly well-built, big bottle: Coppervape
True mech, looks repairable if necessary and everything...I ordered a second one.
Copperflaw.jpg

Teensy-weensy: Pico Squeeze
squeeze2.jpg

Then there's the regulated ones - I got an 80-watt Wraith, and I like it, but it also reinforced that I'm really more of a mech guy, so I didn't buy a Dripbox 160.
wraith13.jpg

I did also get a Reo P67. Phenomenal device - it's an improved Grand. It's the grand-daddy squonker with all the little kinks worked out. I have too many mods...but I might have to get another P67.
8squonkers.jpg

Dripbox, Coppervape, and Pico Squeeze are all available everywhere - including Fasttech. Reos from Reosmods.

b3ndz

Oct 15, 2016
The 5th Annual attempt to drive myself insane begins ! :confused: But, if someone finds their next Great Personal Vaporizer listed (or even shown) in this thread, then it's worth it !
This is real simple (has to be if I am involved) - 1) Your favorite Power Source and 2) Your favorite Juice Burner. Pictures encouraged !
If you could include the Manufacturer, or at least where you bought it, it would be a big help.
For me personally, I prefer the Grand by Reos Mods and the RM2, also from Reos Mods. These are dependable and durable vaping setups that get me through the busy workday.
RlVyEOS.jpg

Please feel free to discuss and/ or show off your favorite equipment.
I will try to post a "Tally" once a week listing the more popular equipment.
Enjoy, and Vape Happy !

I remember these! I tried vaping back in 2011 and had known someone who had some. He swore by them. He tried helping me get into vaping and I ended up with a journeyman if I'm not mistaken. It didn't work out for me back then. Anyways I think those are great setups!!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I know this is off subject but I'm new to the vaping community and just wanted to introduce myself. My first mod is an Aspire Evo75 and so far it's great!

Welcome! Happy to hear that you found a Winner with your first setup!

Lots of old gear for being a poll for 2016.

That is why I call it the Unofficial Poll. Every year we have ALL kind of vaping gear posted. The best that I can hope for is to introduce someone to their next great device

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
My vote for 2016 would be for the GG Proteus and VIR chip. Temp control in a simple elegant 14500 package. Shown with the Origen Tiny Tank, another winner.

View attachment 606935

Temp control from GG? That's a new one on me. Every time you think you've seen everything.

b3ndz

Oct 15, 2016
Welcome! Happy to hear that you found a Winner with your first setup!

Thank you sir! I'm so happy with this and hope to become more knowledgeable about vaping and with everything it has to offer. Main reason I'm on here is to better educate myself and become more involved in the Vape Community!

That is why I call it the Unofficial Poll. Every year we have ALL kind of vaping gear posted. The best that I can hope for is to introduce someone to their next great device

Super Flex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Tuscaloosa al
IMG_0764.JPG
I just retired a rx200,gave the evic vtc mini to my cousin, my Kbox and kbox mini both died and my kooper plus is resting. I picked up the hohmwrecker g2 and the Hohmslice from vaporbeast, the noisy cricket from my vapor store, the cupti 2 from kangertech, and the Ijoy/Limitless Lux vaporcube.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Well, I've finally found the perfect mod "for me" so I might as well give everyone a laugh and post it here. I've gone all in with 4 of these. Already learned to rebuild the coils better than the factory. All my huge bulky 18350 mods and RTAs have been packed away for doomsday if necessary. The Eleaf iCare. Every bit the equal of the 20w eGrip that I started with.

2016-10-13_19.39.29.jpg

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Well, I've finally found the perfect mod "for me" so I might as well give everyone a laugh and post it here. I've gone all in with 4 of these and everything else has been packed away. The Eleaf iCare.

I'm not laughing, I think it's Great ! ANYTHING that can keep one away from tobacco is a WINNER !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread