The 6th Annual Unofficial Equipment of the Year Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderthud54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2016
Tallahassee, Florida
I'm another member of the Jac pack: the Jac Series B 75W is my fave mod by far. For a topper, I still love the Kayfun Mini v3 best, though I don't really like it with the Jac because it's sort of an awkward height. I think the Kayfun Prime will be the answer to this, but I don't have one yet.

I also use the iStick Pico 75W every day, and I like the Ego One tanks a lot for drop-in (yet rebuildable!!!) coils.

Am seriously thinking of buying the Jac, but would definitely be using with my Svoemesto Kayfun mini 3. This is the second comment I’ve heard re: mini 3 on Jac - is it toppy like Jac might fall over, or does it just look too tall for the mod?

Keith

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Am seriously thinking of buying the Jac, but would definitely be using with my Svoemesto Kayfun mini 3. This is the second comment I’ve heard re: mini 3 on Jac - is it toppy like Jac might fall over, or does it just look too tall for the mod?

Keith
There is a thread dedicated to the Jac. Might find more info over there.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Keith
It's just tall. No wobbly to it. The KM3 doesn't look bad on the JAC. I prefer the Prime but have no problem with the KM3.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Keith

Obviously that would be up to the individual. I don't mind "tall" on my Jackie Oh! at all, but others certainly might disagree.

20171212_175008.jpg

20171212_175008.jpg

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece

Keith

It's just a visual irritation for me, no problem with balance!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
My only two tanks and mods I have vape the whole year is the Ammit and two Merlin. Had to pick one it would be the Ammit. Power source I vaped the Aspire Pegasus (thing just wont die!) and Istick Pico Mega. Would pick neither one as good. But I have no problems how long they have lasted. :w00t: Do wish they made more single battery mods around 60 watts.

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Time for my annual exercise in self- punishment o_O
Every year I post this thread in an effort to find out what Equipment people are using, and hopefully help someone is looking for better vaping gear.
It is really simple to participate ! (it has to be if I am involved :confused:) Pictures and Links are welcome !
I am asking for participants to list two items :
1) Your Favorite Power Source
2) Your Favorite Juice Burner
See how easy this can be !
For me personally, I still prefer the REO Grand and the RM2.
RlVyEOS.jpg

Please feel free to post and discuss your favorite Vaping Equipment here. Hopefully we will help someone who is still looking for their ultimate vaping experience ! Thanks, Papaw

Vaporesso Revenger X with the NRG tank that comes in the starter kit w the .2 coil at 60 watts. Great flavor and vape!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread