The Update Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Electronic Cigarette accessories are now restocked!

Versus 510 USB Passthrough batteries now available in: - $19.00
--Copper
--Matte Black

Versus 510 PCC's (Portable Charging Case) now available in: - $19.00
--Stainless Steel
--Matte Black

Versus 510 Flat-tipped cartridges now available in: - $3.75
--Glossy White
--Glossy Black

Versus 510 Round-tipped cartridges now available in: - $3.75
--Matte Black
--Matte White

Versus 510 Carry Cases are in! - $5.00

Totem 302 Carry Cases are in! - $5.00

Totem 302 Soft Cartridges now available! - $4.00

Totem 302 Hard Cartridges now available! - $4.00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use the discount code VSFANGIRL or VSFANBOY to save even more on liquids and accessories!

Vaporstation Starter Kits are also now on sale! - Only $37.00! (Sale ends Tuesday May 4, 2010)

Versus 510 kits are available in Copper or Matte Black. Each kit comes with:
--3x batteries (2x manual, 1x automatic)
--2x atomizers
--5x cartridges (not pre-filled)
--1x vs pouch
--1x wall charger
--1x instruction manual
--6 month warranty!

Stasis 901 kits are available in Stainless Steel or Glossy Black. Each kit comes with:
--2x batteries (1x manual, 1x automatic)
--2x atomizers
--5x cartridges (not pre-filled)
--1x vs pouch
--1x usb charger
--1x instruction manual
--6 month warranty!

Use the discount code ECFLOVE247 to save $8.00 on all starter kits!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey Eric....check this out!

CRISPIN'S Rose Liqueur. Crispin Cain has captured the complex fragrance for 17 cultivars of heirloom roses. Freshly picked petals are infused in a mead hand-distilled from apples and honey on the antique Germain-Robin cognac still. The liqueur is pressed through a gold screen: the residue is rose petal dust!

Here’s a review of Crispin’s Rose Liqueur from Paul Pacult’s Spirit Journal:

“Black pekoe tea/rose-gold/tawny color; superb purity. In an unbelievable display of authenticity, the bouquet smells of a room filled with roses at their peak bloom and by this I don’t mean faux rose fragrance but the real thing; aeration rounds off the rose petal intensity, which allows for the beguiling pollen-like sweetness to emerge; one of the most unforgettable bouquets I’ve had in two decades of professional beverage alcohol criticism. Palate entry is delicate, concentrated, flowery, and sweetly rosy; midpalate stays the course, offering layer after layer of gentle stately rose taste. Ends moderately sweet, with a slight metal-like edge. Wow.”
Five Stars / Highest recommendation.

375 ml / 25.4% abv $85.00

PS...this stuff really is to drink....not a vape juice. :)

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I doubt I'll make it into a liquid anytime soon. I'll reserve judgment on that regard until I've tried the stuff, but damn, it sure sounds good.

Anyway, I just received our samples for Blueberry Griddlecake, Espresso, and Tiramisu. Good stuff. I'm extremely pleased with the whole lot.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I didn't mean make it into an e-juice and send me a sample....it would be hard to beat Rosewater. I meant send me a sample of the booze. :) You can throw it in when I order the Tiramisu....man that sounds good!!!!!

(just kidding....but if you really do buy some please let me know how it is. I live in Oregon and can't have alcohol shipped here :( )

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
I had to google Tiramusi but I did not know what it was. To make a summary I found out that it is an Italian dessert which originated in the providence of Tuscany. It consists of very, very light chocolate almost mocha like whipped cream which is placed on lady finger pastry and soaked in expresso. (A hint of liquor is in the recipe but not sure that would be in the e-liquid). Wow wish I had some to eat!!:p
I can't wait to hear the reviews.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
You know, the more I think about it the more I feel I really need to go with a name other than Avatar for the new model. Why did a movie have to come out with the exact same name as the model I was working on... Anyway, I'll be releasing photos in the coming weeks, and perhaps we can do a name contest or something.

It's getting close.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
You know, the more I think about it the more I feel I really need to go with a name other than Avatar for the new model. Why did a movie have to come out with the exact same name as the model I was working on... Anyway, I'll be releasing photos in the coming weeks, and perhaps we can do a name contest or something.

It's getting close.

Just turn it around... Ratava.... then you still kind of get the name you wanted and a name noone else will use :D

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
yeah, dang movie peoples, the avatar was up for so long, they saw it and made a movie(have not seen it yet) dang them to black...

contest time? from the peoples who have seen the concept pics only? of course with my imagination (like boxhead, hehehe) what good ideas could i possiby come up with for a PV...i would have to leave that to creative peoples and spellers...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread