Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It was really hard to narrow down the top 20. The top 10 was so difficult, I'm now at 4. I'll have a decision tonight.

Good luck to all the contenders....there were some really funny jokes here!!!!!
Yes I agree...some really funny..and it would have been too hard for me also....
Good luck everyone.........

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
CONTEST: Best Joke Wins an iTaste 134 Mini APV! - The Vapor Station | Page 9 | E-Cigarette Forum

somdcomputerguy is the winner.

Alright, after much deliberation this one takes it. This one seems like such an obvious joke to me, and I'm astounded I've never heard it before; but being a big one liner fan (and a huge Mitch Hedberg fan) I've decided this one was my favorite. It wasn't an easy call. There were a lot of jokes in this contest that made me laugh. In the end, the simplicity of this stupid joke won the day.

I'll get you a PM tomorrow, bud. Congrats!

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
An old lady goes to the doctor and says, "I have this problem with frequent gas. Fortunately, the farts never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 10 times since I've been here, and I bet you didn't even notice!" The doctor says, "I see. Take these pills and come back next week." The next week the old lady returns. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my silent farts stink like the dickens." The doctor says, "Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

Alright, the fart joke takes second. I'll get you your PM for the 2nd place 30ml eliquid prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread