the video with the most views in 7 days I've ever made...

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
This one right here:

image.jpg

Lemme tell ya'll, it's pretty damn cool to have a video on the front page of REOsmods website. I'm extremely proud of that accomplishment :)

Thanks ya'll :)

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
My family knows of you. They know you as "Russ. SuperXDrifter" I told them about the videos you make and when I mentioned the REO Torture Test video you did, my 9 year old bugged me until we watched it together. She was laughing out loud at the hockey and the fire pit scenes. She was happy, but not shocked to see the Grand still worked flawlessly after the beating it took. She knows the deal with REOs. It's basically all I talk about at home. This morning, when I told them that "Tickle", by new Woodvil, was arriving today, they both tried to talk me out of going to work today. They are sweet. They know that Daddy is eagerly awaiting this package.

Being on reosmods.com is frickin' unbelievable, brother. I'd be over the moon as well. You deserve it, however, because that is a very informative video.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
So, I can tell my family & friends that I know a real movie star!! :D
Can I have your autograph :lol:
Congrats on this accomplishment!!

I agree. I'd like a signed 8 x 10 of you as Winston in full Winston attire with a smug, disapproving grill on.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
So, I can tell my family & friends that I know a real movie star!! :D
Can I have your autograph :lol:
Congrats on this accomplishment!!

Lol :). Yes, a dude that vapes like a rockstar is more fitting :) I'm going to have to consult my agent on the autograph deal :) and thank you :)

My family knows of you. They know you as "Russ. SuperXDrifter" I told them about the videos you make and when I mentioned the REO Torture Test video you did, my 9 year old bugged me until we watched it together. She was laughing out loud at the hockey and the fire pit scenes. She was happy, but not shocked to see the Grand still worked flawlessly after the beating it took. She knows the deal with REOs. It's basically all I talk about at home. This morning, when I told them that "Tickle", by new Woodvil, was arriving today, they both tried to talk me out of going to work today. They are sweet. They know that Daddy is eagerly awaiting this package.

Being on reosmods.com is frickin' unbelievable, brother. I'd be over the moon as well. You deserve it, however, because that is a very informative video.

Thank you bro. Yes, it is cool to be attached to the REO machine. Real cool. I think my dad would have been proud as hell and would prolly be running them with me and my cohost on every show. How awesome would that be. The last 5 years of his life featured me as one of the most irresponsible, delinquent,wayward punk ayuss little partying ayuss hole you'd likely ever meet.

I agree. I'd like a signed 8 x 10 of you as Winston in full Winston attire with a smug, disapproving grill on.

lol - if the agent agrees and Winston ever comes around again I'll hook you up. He hasn't shown up around here since that muscle car did :)

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
This one right here:

View attachment 459885

Lemme tell ya'll, it's pretty damn cool to have a video on the front page of REOsmods website. I'm extremely proud of that accomplishment :)

Thanks ya'll :)

Way to go Russ.....way to go REOs!!!! Like I said....you guys rock!:headbang:

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Congrats Russ!! You do a great job on the videos. Not only do they help promote Reo Grands, but more importantly... they TEACH folks how to use them. And that teaching and learning about Reos helps us form an unbreakable bond. :) Once you fully give yourself to a Reo, you just don't want or trust anything else out there. ;)

I agree with others. I'd like to see more Winston.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
... I'd like to see more Winston.

Thank you bro.

My wife has been telling me that for long before videos. In her mind, Winston is this super intelligent, mature, calm and worldly, English sort of gentleman that spends his idle time reading the Wall Street journal and playing croquet with the kids when he's not teaching them piano. :)

That's what inspired my character Winston. I tell my wife that a real life Winston would be pretty damn boring and probably not be very into sex. I jokingly say "weren't you married to him when you met me?" She was married when I met her :)

Reactions: ed101z

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Thank you bro.

My wife has been telling me that for long before videos. In her mind, Winston is this super intelligent, mature, calm and worldly, English sort of gentleman that spends his idle time reading the Wall Street journal and playing croquet with the kids when he's not teaching them piano. :)

That's what inspired my character Winston. I tell my wife that a real life Winston would be pretty damn boring and probably not be very into sex. I jokingly say "weren't you married to him when you met me?" She was married when I met her :)

Can see Winston doing piano, but not you. Both Winston and Swamper characters were funny to watch. Winston put you and others down with snickering laughter; Swamper put him and others down with redneck callousness. Cool collaboration of events to watch. :cool: Overall venture is to show off the Reo Grand, and everyone does a good job doing that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread