Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Hi Don,

We, ourselves do not have the blue quartz tanks, if you are referring to their color being blue, that is. Same with the blue o-rings. For some reason, the cap likes to go flying at the slightest touch when the blue ring is on it.

However, I do know you should be able to purchase them from House of Hybrids online.

Sounds good thanks again.

Djjchris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
To Live and Die in LA
Thank you for the response. Just two more questions I promise, will the blue quartz tank and blue o-rings be offered, I would like to purchase these as well. If they are do you know what the price will be so I can figure out how much I'll be spending.

I believe that the blue quartz tank was custom made by vaperfexion. That's if your talking about the blue quartz tank ZAP that was being sold every week in the classie. which I think listed under the description by the 1st seller.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
I believe that the blue quartz tank was custom made by vaperfexion. That's if your talking about the blue quartz tank ZAP that was being sold every week in the classie. which I think listed under the description by the 1st seller.

Much appreciated. Is vaperfexion a person or a company? I might try and source one up it would match my blue LED's.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread