• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

They have no clue..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I won't have time until the weekend to sit down and watch all that video (maybe won't even have enough time then). I'll definitely try to set some aside.
I just streamed it on my phone and stuck one earphone in my ear while doing other stuff. You can select audio only as well on there.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Did Big Tobacco buy the patent to ECigs yet ?
I think thee already did, so yes in essence vapors are supporting Big Tobacco once they start turning out hardware and e-liquids !
Big tobacco has not bought all of the patents to ECig technology and juice globally, that's ridiculous. The odd vape company acquisition is about it.

Unless big tobacco buys my freezer full of nic and the boxes of vape gear in my basement and office, I ain't supporting anyone other than myself and my wife's vaping requirements. Maybe a few companies that make flavour concentrates for food, industrial resistance wire and PG/VG, but not BT or government.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
Did Big Tobacco buy the patent to ECigs yet ?
I think thee already did, so yes in essence vapors are supporting Big Tobacco once they start turning out hardware and e-liquids !

Some vapers may indeed be supporting BT knowingly or not.
But most vapers are not buying their vape gear and eliquids from BT, imho.

Also im pretty sure BT cant possibly buy all vaping technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread