Australia

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Hey folks
Always admired these mods, but never knew too much about them. I just picked up a pair of "girls" on the classifieds and was wondering if there's a place to look to see the different models and such
This is the place my friend, welcome! Feel free to pm me or email me, any time regarding anything. I'll do whatever I can for ya. One of the coolest things about my mods are their ability to be refinished. If you have a baby, box shaped, you can send it in and I can make a tranny (half n half) or a girl shaped mod out of it. Color change, custom engraving, not a problem, the only limit is your imagination.

There also exist no part that I can't just send you in the mail, if you need a replacement, rarely does that happen.
All of my friends here are also super helpful. I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone, I certainly appreciate all the effort you guys put into helping others, posting pictures, (I love to see pics of my mods all over the world) and everything. I'm just a guy with a shop, but I do my best to spare no expenses in order to bring you guys the best, most durable, high performance mods available. Thank you!

You too Chowder! I love the way those things came out, I'm glad you are enjoying them.

[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
This is the place my friend, welcome! Feel free to pm me or email me, any time regarding anything. I'll do whatever I can for ya.

I have to say that I contacted Tom this past weekend asking about the Vector caps, he was extremely helpful & more than willing to do anything he could to help me even though I don't own one of his mods. That speaks volumes to me as someone who makes his living off of servicing customers. I will buy one (or two...maybe more...) of his mods. I believe in supporting the little guy, the craftsmen who bust their butts & give back to the community vs the faceless corporations who only take & take or are only in it for the money. This is a great community & as bottom feeders we are an even smaller part of this community so it's guys like Tom who make it that much better. Thanks again to all of you for your insight & willingness to go the extra mile, I'm proud to be a bottom feeder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread