Today was funny :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russkiy

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
San Ramon
So I went to a hockey game today and I don't normally vape in large crowds of people. Large crowds = no clouds ;P (Personal Choice, I don't judge).

Our team was doing so well in the 1st period, and then our goalie went full-dumbass mode and I couldn't take it. I had to take a few hits. After I do, one of the ushers starts walking towards me. I think to myself, ".......mit, this is why I don't vape in public."

He walks up to me and before he opens his mouth I say "Don't worry, it's just an e-cig", and he replies "I know- You could be getting a lot more vapor if you tried a micro-coil". Not his words exactly, but a quick summary. Made my entire night! (We chatted for a little bit - was an intermission, and later he returned to his duties. Was great.)

Random San Jose Sharks Usher: I salute you! I would literally cry if you were a member on ECF - make yourself known!

I love people like this.

vape on, Mr. Usher. Vape on.

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
That's awesome!
I regularly stealth vape in the United Center (where the better team plays :p haha), but never openly for the same reason you didn't want to.

But, seriously, how cool is it that you met an advanced vaper in the wild?
(I say advanced because he was obviously into RBAs, and while that doesn't make anyone advanced necessarily, it's further down the rabbit hole than most beginning vapers are.)

Russkiy

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
San Ramon
That's awesome!
I regularly stealth vape in the United Center (where the better team plays :p haha), but never openly for the same reason you didn't want to.

But, seriously, how cool is it that you met an advanced vaper in the wild?
(I say advanced because he was obviously into RBAs, and while that doesn't make anyone advanced necessarily, it's further down the rabbit hole than most beginning vapers are.)

Oh. A blackhawks fan. Oh. We'll be playing on the 17th, looking forward to seeing the outcome ;P

Ontopic: It's little things like these that make me enjoy vaping more and more. I mean, on his first day, the new guy at work introduced me to the world of mech mods. I just love that! (Funny how i thought I was an advanced vapor before that day xD)

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
So, Russ, did you enjoy the outcome? :D Haha.

But, back on topic:
Went to see the Hawks last thursday. They were up, then the Coyotes started coming back. After every goal, I become less and less stealthy. By overtime, I was vaping almost normally. And no one said a thing.
I thought that was awesome.

Greg__B

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ottawa, ON Canada
Sens fan here. Haven't been to a game in a while. Hard to justify with how they're playing lately. There's a lot of vapers here in ottawa but thinking you'd get busted pretty quick here. The ushers watch like hawks up here as lots of fans try to bring their own alcohol in to the games so I figure they'd spot you pretty quick even if you we're stealth.

Sent from Mars using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Oric

Jan 17, 2014
South West, UK
So I went to a hockey game today and I don't normally vape in large crowds of people. Large crowds = no clouds ;P (Personal Choice, I don't judge).

Our team was doing so well in the 1st period, and then our goalie went full-dumbass mode and I couldn't take it. I had to take a few hits. After I do, one of the ushers starts walking towards me. I think to myself, ".......mit, this is why I don't vape in public."

He walks up to me and before he opens his mouth I say "Don't worry, it's just an e-cig", and he replies "I know- You could be getting a lot more vapor if you tried a micro-coil". Not his words exactly, but a quick summary. Made my entire night! (We chatted for a little bit - was an intermission, and later he returned to his duties. Was great.)

Random San Jose Sharks Usher: I salute you! I would literally cry if you were a member on ECF - make yourself known!

I love people like this.

Vape on, Mr. Usher. Vape on.

I'm pretty sure this sort of thing is going start happening more and more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread