Funny Moment In Vape Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
So I'm hanging out at a local vape shop chatting with the owner and this guy walks in, money in his hands and asks "Do you have change for a twenty?"

We both happened to be hitting and blew out to answer; he looks at us and a PV on the counter and says: "What is that? What kind of store am I in?"

The inflection and his expression were priceless, we chuckled for awhile after he left.

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
Uh ohh.

In regards to the guy that walked in, you should've asked if he was a smoker and then tried to convert him.

We did and he sampled some of the flavors.

His first hit was tentative, then he took a big second one and almost coughed up a lung.

Talked about the health benefits and cost savings.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I have a true story. I was in my local vape shop to get an extra battery. The one in the case was silver, which I don't like because they get scratched up in my purse. I asked the guy if he had other colors and he went in the back to check. When he returned, he said yes, that they had black, white and pink! He really emphasized PINK, with a big smile. I looked at him completely perplexed (head cocked to the side like the RCA dog). Did he think I wanted pink because I'm a woman? I wasn't insulted or anything, I just thought it was weird. So I told him that I wasn't really into pink and he started laughing. He calls over to his co-worker and says, "She not into pink!" and they both started laughing. It took me a minute and then I realized...I was wearing a pink Hello Kitty shirt and my nails were painted baby pink. Doink. I bought the black one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread