Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm going to weigh in and say the Egg Rollio, definitely. SO easily rewicked. SO easily rebuilt. SO tasty and SO luscious.

Egg Rollios ROCK!

The bees' knees (not to be konfused with the Bea's Gnees!). :ohmy:

My Siren is SUPER easy. It rests comfy in the drawer, and it's clean and DRY.

:facepalm:

I've seen the Scottish roll. (they do it well)

"Seen", huh? Uh-huh. :laugh:

I believe that is the wrong way to use it!

:lol:

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
For squonking? I have a custom classic mod and a therion dna 75. I have sitting unused a couple of coppervape. A couple of wraith. A couple of steam tuners. I use the coppervape and pico squeeze more than anything else. The therion is nice but it's heavy.

Did you order from 2f also? After my disappointment with the skyline I'm wondering if he hussar is even worth it.

Thank you.

The mega volt is a huge step up in every way. Build quality. Size is ever so slightly larger which makes it better imo. It's a fantastic device.

That surprises me. I find that atomizer absolutely awful. Thefksvor is super off. The u shape coil air flow is just weird. I'm surprised since you build that you'd be ok with that one. If you were in the USA I'd send you mine.

I find this combo quite handsome

13d566d13f94ebad9b3dc66570c56f31.jpg
It doesn't beat my kabuki & provari an I think the Kayfun Lite is hard to beat for MTL :) & I've not been building that long! I did a couple rbas but only recently got into rtas & I don't prefer them to the Kabuki...
How is the pico squeeze I want one.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It doesn't beat my kabuki & provari an I think the Kayfun Lite is hard to beat for MTL :) & I've not been building that long! I did a couple rbas but only recently got into rtas & I don't prefer them to the Kabuki...

Variety is a spice, @Skold . All are used regularly, and whichever I happen to be hitting at that moment is the one I like the best (at that moment).

"Expand the perimeter." ;)

20170625_094433 (Medium).jpg

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
It is a fairly decent squonk mod . I had 2, PIF'd one. I much prefer the Dripbox 2 or the Wraith. Keep in mind that the pico squeeze requires a bottom fed rda! and the one that comes with the pico squeeze isn't much to write home about. Oh, yeah...it is a semi-mech. the power is "regulated" by your coil's resistance up to 50w ( I think)

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
It is a fairly decent squonk mod . I had 2, PIF'd one. I much prefer the Dripbox 2 or the Wraith. Keep in mind that the pico squeeze requires a bottom fed rda! and the one that comes with the pico squeeze isn't much to write home about.
I like my dripbox 160, the atty that comes with it is terrible though. I use a tsunami rda with it instead

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Variety is a spice, @Skold . All are used regularly, and whichever I happen to be hitting at that moment is the one I like the best (at that moment).

"Expand the perimeter." ;)

View attachment 666931

Now, that's variety. Some days some of my mods get used more than the others, each day is a little different.

Users who are viewing this thread