Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

gt_1955

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
South Australia

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
@sorrynomore . . . I maybe a little late here, however I would like to join in on the @MikeyConti, @kad2371, @DingerCPA, & @DaveP chorus . . .
choir.gif

First and foremost - As someone who has smoked upto 4 PAD for over 48+ years and been a dual user since I started this "Transition into the Vaping World" over 5 years ago, and especially being someone who has not found it as easy as so many others to stop smoking tobacco cigarettes (particularly those who have done it in one day) - like it is said in the Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread. - and IMO - "You" should always keep in mind that it is not that Ya' are smoking - it is How Many Cigarettes "YOU" Are NOT Smoking That Count . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

More importantly, as someone who was a Counselor in Human Behaviour Modification - I know for a fact, "We" All have to do battle with ourselves every so often to figure something out and change for the better for ourselves . . . Heck, both professionally and personally, I know people reverting back to an old habit and some even new ones does happen. . . Including "MySelf", who is not just addicted to the nicotine, but like any other person who has an ADDICTION - I Am ADDICTED to Tobacco Cigarettes (A True Menthol of course) and the Smoking Habit physically, mentally, & emotionally . . . :facepalm:

Hey - I just got out of the hospital back in February after having a Quintuple Bypass surgery and even after finally not smoking upto 3 PAD of cigarettes for almost 2 1/2 months (Like I was use to smoking, even with COPD & Diabetes and vaping) - given all I was going through at the time, including the emotional distress/anxiety from a major operation - I started smoking tobacco cigarettes again. . . However, Thankfully - along with Vaping, it has been less then 1 PAD. . . The really good thing is - I Am Not Smoking almost 2 PAD now that I was 6 months ago . . . AND - I AM that much closer to becoming a Non-Smoker and Quitting Smoking Tobacco Cigarettes . . . :thumbs:

Now - Before 'You" (or anyone else for that matter) gets "Me" wrong here . . . I am not saying that "You" should go back to smoking tobacco cigarettes or become a dual user like "Myself" . . . What I am saying is that it is very important not to beat yourself up for the personal transgression of a goal that "You" set-up for yourself . . . Which is to quit smoking tobacco/cigarettes and be a non-smoker . . . Just Remember - Life Gets Better & "YOU" Will Get Through This ! ! ! :D

Thanks for this post Uncle,what you've written makes a heck of alot of sense.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
my original Halo kit

Yea, I started with them too when they first came out with the KR808 D-1 (well that is until the vendor got carried away & messed up big time with "Me") - then I found Smokeless Image and the "Volt" . . . :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
we manage to be our own toughest critic so we need to give ourselves a break sometimes and accept we are merely human.

Nothing matters so much that we should throw ourselves into
a state of panic about it. No happening is so important
that we should let ourselves be exiled from inner peace and
mental calm for its sake.

- Paul Brunton (1898-1981)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Qorax posted a pic of a mod that looked just like a Juul but a bit nicer.. Cant remember the name as it wasnt out yet.

And here's the review

That looked interesting. The Juul has too small of a battery and tank, but I liked the look of the My. Von Erl. Decided to try another and see if the DW "might" give vaping a try, so I ordered 2 kits & 2 boxes of pods. Pricing was really good except the only shipping was with DHL, and it was $17.67 :shock:, ended up costing $71.73 total. If the DW still won't try vaping, I'll just use them myself for when I want something smaller to carry around. I did find a video on YouTube on refilling the pods with your own juice (said you could rewick the coil also), so I will be putting my own juice in them. Figure I will try to recoil one when I have one that the coil goes bad on. What the heck, It's only money right. :facepalm:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Just to give everyone a heads up. I received an e-mail from Essential Depot where I order my PG & VG from. As of Aug 1st prices are going up due to demand!! If you need any, better order now.

As of August 1st 2016 the price of Essential Depot's 4 Gallon VG and PG GlyCubes are going up by a minimum of 13% (from $39.00 to at least $44.00). As a repeat customer I wanted to give you the chance to stock up and beat the price increases.

To order visit -> USP KOSHER Pharmaceutical Grade VG and PG - Drums and Glycubes. Glycubes only $39.00 until midnight EST Sunday

The upcoming Feb 2017 Federal E-Cig Regulations have caused a spike in sales to the 5000+ Vape Shops we supply. The associated demand spike across the industry has caused VG and PG prices to go up significantly. Our manufacturer and supplier is giving us one more week to purchase at our current price. Please help keep your price as low as possible by ordering at the current price before August 1st.

Thank you again for being an Essential Depot customer.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Just to give everyone a heads up. I received an e-mail from Essential Depot where I order my PG & VG from. As of Aug 1st prices are going up due to demand!! If you need any, better order now.

As of August 1st 2016 the price of Essential Depot's 4 Gallon VG and PG GlyCubes are going up by a minimum of 13% (from $39.00 to at least $44.00). As a repeat customer I wanted to give you the chance to stock up and beat the price increases.

To order visit -> USP KOSHER Pharmaceutical Grade VG and PG - Drums and Glycubes. Glycubes only $39.00 until midnight EST Sunday

The upcoming Feb 2017 Federal E-Cig Regulations have caused a spike in sales to the 5000+ Vape Shops we supply. The associated demand spike across the industry has caused VG and PG prices to go up significantly. Our manufacturer and supplier is giving us one more week to purchase at our current price. Please help keep your price as low as possible by ordering at the current price before August 1st.

Thank you again for being an Essential Depot customer.
Palm VG is the original/same as they have been selling right? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread