Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Per the Juul/808 cigalikes I'll suggest/recommend Vapor4life, at least give them a look.
Rough day, REALLY ROUGH DAY! I'm in exruciating pain with our weather. Been trying to play with this Bachelor tank and not throw it at something, HARD! It's bled out close to 1/3 of a tank, no change, AFC 1/4 or less open, jfc shut clean off, works great, ten min later, mod is covered in juice! I took out the stock build and did SS, kept kicking me out of TC, ripped that out and did a Kanthal build, both 3.5mm, I've tightened everything multiple times and resistance is jumping all over the place! On my 521 tad it's 1.5 ohms, it's going from that to 2.7 to "res too high" on the mod? I hope to tear into it tomorrow, there's got to be something wrong with the deck somewhere?
Right now I'm just hoping my body can settle enough for a little sleep.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Latest vape mail

3 Drippers for testing diy juice another Svd2 and best of all I now have a little blue screwdriver.

I guess I need to buy some flavors for making juice.

A heads up to the Canucks. If you are ordering from Health Cabin with there free shipping option tracking is useless and it seemed to make the whole trip with private couriers. None of which I have ever heard of. It did get here in about 10 days.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Latest vape mail

3 Drippers for testing diy juice another Svd2 and best of all I now have a little blue screwdriver.

A heads up to the Canucks. If you are ordering from Health Cabin with there free shipping option tracking is useless and it seemed to make the whole trip with private couriers. None of which I have ever heard of. It did get here in about 10 days.
Great Info!

That picture is like looking through a window into the past... :D
Still, Nice Haul!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Latest vape mail

:p Keep that blue screwdriver locked up. They multiply during the night. :thumbs: Nice pack of gear

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Personal courier? Sounds like a smuggling operation.:)

Enjoy all your stuff!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Latest vape mail 3 Drippers for testing diy juice.
I was just thinking that I should buy a dripper to test my DIY juice - much easier than seeding a coil - but I am not into dripping nor will I ever be so can you recommend an inexpensive one for me?

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
I was just thinking that I should buy a dripper to test my DIY juice - much easier than seeding a coil - but I am not into dripping nor will I ever be so can you recommend an inexpensive one for me?

Igo-l

Easy to do a single coil, very inexpensive (can probably find some on clearance), and a "tootle puffer" with airflow (unless you drill out the hole). It is a simple, no nonsense dripper. Nothing fancy or complicated.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida

jwilkers

Nov 25, 2011
Columbus, OH
Well, that SVD2 should be a reliable workhorse for a long time :)

(I have two in my stable, never let me down!)
Me too. I think I'll get a couple more.

AntiSquid disclaimer: All information provided is personal opinion only and may or may not resemble actual fact.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Does anyone know if nicotine is going to be effected at all on the 8th of Aug?

Don't take my word on it but I haven't read anywhere the nic is going to disappear then.

I have been keeping an eye of what is happening as I can see the Liberals doing the same thing here.

Users who are viewing this thread