Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Came across this review. I think it's a nice stealthy vape for certain occasions. Very easy to use. No buttons. 1.8 ml tank. 650mah battery. 1.1 ohm coils. I've seen them from $10 - $15. I think I might pick up a couple. fasttech has the coils for $4.59 box of 5.

$4.59 Authentic Eleaf iCare/iCare Mini Replacement IC Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 1.1ohm(5-15W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Well - Now this is interesting, since I just saw/entered a contest here on ECF for one of these - Eleaf iCare (Win 8 Eleaf iCare All-in-one Kits Giveaway ) . . . Matter of fact, Heaven Gifts who is having the contest is also offering the newer one - which is 650 mHa - for less than FT @ $13.20 (http://www.heavengifts.com/Eleaf-iCare-Starter-Kit.html) too . . . Just An FYI . . . ;)

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Well - Now this is interesting, since I just saw/entered a contest here on ECF for one of these - Eleaf iCare (Win 8 Eleaf iCare All-in-one Kits Giveaway ) . . . Matter of fact, Heaven Gifts who is having the contest is also offering the newer one - which is 650 mHa - for less than FT @ $13.20 (http://www.heavengifts.com/Eleaf-iCare-Starter-Kit.html) too . . . Just An FYI . . . ;)

Me too Uncle, entered the contest early this morn :)

Thanks guys.:thumb: I just entered myself!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
which is 650 mHa

riva510starterkit_Riva-510-e-cigarette.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Yea - Didn't "like" them, too much like a cigar & not like a cigarette at all . . . :nah:

However, I always liked "My" First "e-Cig" - The Volt which was only 320 mHa and so much like a cigarette to "Me" . . . :thumbs:

IMAL4iq.jpg

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I just wondered which direction we're going..... I'm easily konfused. :blink:

It does seem as though manufacturers have realised that there are more tootle puffers than they thought. Smaller less powerful, longer battery life, enclosed for safety.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Hmmmm,I think the icare all in one looks kinda like a puffer medical device.
VapeSourcing was giving 3 of them away the other week I beleive.

A friend of mine had mentioned that my eVic Vtwo mini with kayfun lite atop looked like a Star Trek type of medical device :)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I just wondered which direction we're going..... I'm easily konfused. :blink:

Pure speculation on my part, but maybe the makers are trying to juggle the dooming here in the USofA and the EU regs (which, I seem to recall, have a 2 ml max on tanks.) A non-refillable 2 ml device might be their "answer"?

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Pure speculation on my part, but maybe the makers are trying to juggle the dooming here in the USofA and the EU regs (which, I seem to recall, have a 2 ml max on tanks.) A non-refillable 2 ml device might be their "answer"?

You may not be far off on that speculation.:)

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Hmmmm,I think the icare all in one looks kinda like a puffer medical device.
VapeSourcing was giving 3 of them away the other week I beleive.

A friend of mine had mentioned that my eVic Vtwo mini with kayfun lite atop looked like a Star Trek type of medical device :)

"Kirk to bridge."

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
That, and it maximizes their profits...

Might actually be a "good" thing for vaping, if, by making proprietary batteries and toppers so simple to use they go more main stream. Not every one who wants to be an ex-smoker wants it to be a hobby. :lol:

And the more who vape, hobbyist or not, the better for the cause.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
That, and it maximizes their profits...

Might actually be a "good" thing for vaping, if, by making proprietary batteries and toppers so simple to use they go more main stream. Not every one who wants to be an ex-smoker wants it to be a hobby. :lol:

And the more who vape, hobbyist or not, the better for the cause.
:thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread