Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I don't think I have been here since part 1 (and yes, I am still a Tootle Puffer). So, anything exciting going on?

:unsure: Well that depends . . . :?:

If "You" or anyone considers Ya' coming back to the "Tootle Puffers" Thread to post would be at all exciting . . . :pervy:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I don't think I have been here since part 1 (and yes, I am still a Tootle Puffer). So, anything exciting going on?
    The answer is a resounding yes, I have been here! :lol:

Also, one of these days I'll convert all of 'em to the Dark Side:w00t:, but I might have to drag Rixy over here to help me. I think Kat's gonna be a tough nut to crack. Wait a minute, I have an idea, send your wife over, she can help me convince everyone to join the cloud gang!

Don't tell anyone in the Woom Fuzzy, but the real reason I'm here is that sometimes I cheat on my Boreas and L+ and instead enjoy some time with my nautilus Mini on a Provari.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina

Also, one of these days I'll convert all of 'em to the Dark Side:w00t:, but I might have to drag Rixy over here to help me. I think Kat's gonna be a tough nut to crack. Wait a minute, I have an idea, send your wife over, she can help me convince everyone to join the cloud gang!

Don't tell anyone in the Woom Fuzzy, but the real reason I'm here is that sometimes I cheat on my Boreas and L+ and instead enjoy some time with my Nautilus Mini on a Provari.
    Too late buddy.... We already knew.. :p:D

juskiddin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2015
    Canada

Don't tell anyone in the Woom Fuzzy, but the real reason I'm here is that sometimes I cheat on my Boreas and L+ and instead enjoy some time with my Nautilus Mini on a Provari.
    :shock::shock:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2015
    NOWHERE, SD, USA
    If "You" or anyone considers Ya' coming back to the "Tootle Puffers" Thread to post would be at all exciting . . . :pervy:
    I would have sworn that having read the last few pages that I would only remember a couple people here and everyone else would likely be newbies. Boy was I wrong...
    about time you came back, only seen ya in the womper threads, welcome back. :D
    Tanx Burnie
    Hey I know you!!! :D
    From one Love Acres to one Love City Lot... ;)
    Nope, not even gonna tell her I came back here. One needs a place to hang out now and then without all the Darth Vapers trying to drag us to the Dark Side (even if ya has cookies). :) I love the Wompers, but once in awhile it is nice to be able to see across the room. :rolleyes:

Nice to see y'all are here as well as "there." :wub:

rhelton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2014
    spokane, wa
    I'm very tempted by that new Goblin with the two decks and the extension kit. I like my Serpent mini, but would like more volume, and the new Serpent mini 25 mm won't fit on a Pico. The Goblin would be way more flexible. As long as it doesn't leak, so I'll wait on the early adopters to check that out before ordering. :)
    I am sure it wont be a leaker. The goblin series have been pretty great. I really like single coil RTA's if only my Goblin V1 was a single coil it would be perfect.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida
    The Serpents have great reviews too. I may just have to break down and buy one of each??

lol

Serpent is a very nice single coil RTA. Works well either MTL or DL. I've seen them around for as low as $17 bucks. Well worth the buy.

Users who are viewing this thread