Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Giggity..

:lol:

EXACTLY!!!!!! :laugh:
family_guy_glenn_quagmire_glass_104538_2048x2048.jpg

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
One heck of a collection. Puts mine to shame :rolleyes:
I just got really scared. The FDA, and Pa. 40% tax that will start soon. So, I started thinking what I would need for Life and a day.

If my wife ever opens the boxes, Life will be short.:blush:

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
OK, kiddies. Will everyone who did NOT get a Hana ONE mod please stand up and be counted.

Remember.... admitting it is the first step. :blink:

I'll just wave ~~~~~ too tired to stand,Had a long day at a grape and wine festival yesterday.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    SHOW US YOUR BOXES!!!

:blink:

Um.... :danger:

Forget I said that, K? K. Thanks. :blush:

Moving on (aka "Back on Track").
    That reminds me of a nearby radio station that has a "Show us Your Rack" contest section on their website. Imagine my disappointment when I went to check it out and saw this...
    david-l.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I'm a big fan of the KF2 too (Tutu!). Interestingly enough though, my end-all, beat-all topper is still the plain old Nauti tank.

I really like a lot of the stuff I have but it's going to be a very sad day for me when I finally do run out of coils. And yes, I've heard how bad they are. I don't know why they work so well for me but they do. I will SO miss those little buggers.

Yap, bad, bad, BAD!

Unless you like them. :)

I've heard similar, uh, reports, about KF2s, Foggers, Kanger PTs, just about any topper you care to name. Imo, most all toppers will work fine once the idiosyncracies are figured out. It's all about what we as individuals find that keeps us as ex-smokers.

And that's where personal pref comes in. I have a couple of Foggers, the V4s work fine for me, but the one V5 I've never been able to get to not leak like a sieve. Tried all the "usual" stuff, no good. But since I'm not a real fan of dual coil anyway, I'll have time to sort it out (if needed) when my 27 KFs all wear out! :lol:

But I do hope you have a lot of heads for those!!

pokemom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2014
    Lauderhill, Florida, United States
    You were all buying so I grabbed myself another Evic AIO to go with this one

I really like the ego AIOs for traveling and errands, I also like the vape a lot. Is the evic AIO a similar vape?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Yap, bad, bad, BAD!

Unless you like them. :)

I've heard similar, uh, reports, about KF2s, Foggers, Kanger PTs, just about any topper you care to name. Imo, most all toppers will work fine once the idiosyncracies are figured out. It's all about what we as individuals find that keeps us as ex-smokers.

And that's where personal pref comes in. I have a couple of Foggers, the V4s work fine for me, but the one V5 I've never been able to get to not leak like a sieve. Tried all the "usual" stuff, no good. But since I'm not a real fan of dual coil anyway, I'll have time to sort it out (if needed) when my 27 KFs all wear out! :lol:

But I do hope you have a lot of heads for those!!

I've got a few left, I think. :unsure:

The KF2's have been my most consistent & reliable RBA. My taste buds get better flavor from the 3's, and more OOMPFH! from the Wines, but both of those are more prone to "messy".

Interestingly enough, I decided to throw a 3 ohm Boge slotted carto on an older Provi v2 (beveled top even!), fully expecting it to S-U-U-U-UCK. It's been QUITE some time since I've tried one (2 years, maybe?), and I'm surprised to say that I'm actually enjoying it.

Who knew (besides Karto Kween, of kourse)? ;)

IMG_20160925_101809 (Medium).jpg

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I've got a few left, I think. :unsure:

The KF2's have been my most consistent & reliable RBA. My taste buds get better flavor from the 3's, and more OOMPFH! from the Wines, but both of those are more prone to "messy".

Interestingly enough, I decided to throw a 3 ohm Boge slotted carto on an older Provi v2 (beveled top even!), fully expecting it to S-U-U-U-UCK. It's been QUITE some time since I've tried one (2 years, maybe?), and I'm surprised to say that I'm actually enjoying it.

I find the KF2s to be the same (actually, all the KFs before the 3), consistent and reliable. Easy and forgiving build. Don't find the 3 to be much different on the vape, not worth the drips, to me. And need to do some air flow restrictions on my Wines when (if?) I feel motivated! :lol:

Not surprised by your carto report. When they work, they do work well. While I did do a stretch with them I never really dedicated myself to that side. Started rebuilding Kanger single coils early on as I'm internally wired to not like disposables ;)

The rest, as they say, is history.

(BTW, when did they start shipping cartos in Wine boxes?)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    LOL! It took me a minute...

I unpacked some spare Wines yesterday to wash and put away. Empty box must go. Unrelated to the carto endeavor. ;-)

They actually serve a purpose for me, when I want a good & strong vape, so I'm good with them as they are (except when I overfill them and the leak like a badly diapered child).

Users who are viewing this thread