Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
..hmm..umm..well ya see therez rulz, and then therez rulz.

Thissy here is a generally polite collection of peepz from all ovah da Erf...n bein' as such it would be VERY impolite of moi to post any of the pics I have of moi runnin' around in nuffin' butta pair O panty hoes....coz them woz the "sheer" kind and ..umm..ya can see my "stuff" :D

Soooo no pikchaz will be made public LOL :p

Can't read ECF now due to you thankyouverymuch, Blokey! I'm laughing too hard!!!!!!! :lol:

Who needs pics when we've got such a marvelous visual!!!!!!!!!! :D

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
Guess I just not have to look :facepalm:
As long as it is supossed to do it, and vapes good, No Worries. :)
Can you tell this is my first dna device :rolleyes: (but I do have a Blue One mod coming, if they ever ship it, been a week, and I thought FT was SLOW)
Fwiw, my order status never did change from "processing".....the One just showed up in my mailbox.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
..hmm..umm..well ya see therez rulz, and then therez rulz.

Thissy here is a generally polite collection of peepz from all ovah da Erf...n bein' as such it would be VERY impolite of moi to post any of the pics I have of moi runnin' around in nuffin' butta pair O panty hoes....coz them woz the "sheer" kind and ..umm..ya can see my "stuff" :D

Soooo no pikchaz will be made public LOL :p

image.gif

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Fwiw, my order status never did change from "processing".....the One just showed up in my mailbox.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk
The white one I have, tracking in 2 days, delivery in 5, this order, nothing. I even sent them a message on the site, no reply, Not Happy. :-x

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Guess I just not have to look :facepalm:
As long as it is supossed to do it, and vapes good, No Worries. :)
Can you tell this is my first DNA device :rolleyes: (but I do have a Blue One Mod coming, if they ever ship it, been a week, and I thought FT was SLOW)
My 4 main rta's are Kayfun 5, Squape, Serpent and Arctic. The Kayfun's and Squape R are rock solid and dont bounce at all but the other two bounce around anywhere from .15 + or -. The Dna is sensitive and if your atty does not have awesome mounting points for the coil its gonna move around. My Dna's are more sensitive than my Yihi's but those are really good too in that department.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Nobody ever said I was.

Nobody was right. ;)

(do you know 2423?? She's said this about me (and DPL) for YEARS now.) :shock:

I really don't know y'all all that well, but I knowz 'em when I seez 'em. Prolly 'cause I'm not right either :D

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Mornin' @Krisma :)

How is everyone faring in the land of Oz?

There was a second front with extreme winds last night. It's dodged us and we just got the rain. Constant enough not to flood us. I have chatted to GT this morning and they are ok. Mallee would have been in its path but he is up on the higher ground so should be ok.

The country folk in the west are still without power and farmlands were smashed :(. It will take a while for things to get back to normal and the clean up looks like all hands on deck.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
There was a second front with extreme winds last night. It's dodged us and we just got the rain. Constant enough not to flood us. I have chatted to GT this morning and they are ok. Mallee would have been in its path but he is up on the higher ground so should be ok.

The country folk in the west are still without power and farmlands were smashed :(. It will take a while for things to get back to normal and the clean up looks like all hands on deck.

Glad to hear that you guys are all OK but sorry to hear that some are suffering. Hope and pray all works out.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa

:(

mallee00

Verified Member
Jun 1, 2016
South Aust Australia

Plenty of batteries and backup power, no storm is going to upset my vaping. LOL

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Zoh M. G!

Where's the eye bleach???????

o.k. I haz a birfday coming up, and I think I need to treat mahse'f to something..... Suggestions?
This will be hitting the market soon!
YIHI SX550J G+ Class
Doubt I'll ever be able to afford one, but man they look nice! Check out the last couple of pages for the best pics.

Users who are viewing this thread