Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I really don't know y'all all that well, but I knowz 'em when I seez 'em. Prolly 'cause I'm not right either :D

The Not Right Klub.

We'll undoubtedly be needing wrist bands.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
upload_2016-9-30_0-4-31.png

upload_2016-9-30_0-5-7.png

sometimes things just don't look right, jus sayin'...

o_O

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Zoh M. G!

Where's the eye bleach???????

o.k. I haz a birfday coming up, and I think I need to treat mahse'f to something..... Suggestions?
    Name a price range, I guarantee we can help you spend at least triple that amount as long as we know what the target is.:lol::lol::lol:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Anyone have one yet?

$22.39 Authentic Youde UD Goblin Mini V3 RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2ml / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Things sure have been quiet. I used to spend my evenings and days off for that matter watching vape reviews or vape related chats on youtube but it has gotten seriously scarce. Maybe I need to find other reviewers in the EU or something to fill the gap.
    Been keeping my eye on that, thinking about it, but haven't pulled the trigger.

iBloke

Verified Member
    May 25, 2016
    The Lan Dow Nunda
    The Not Right Klub.

We'll undoubtedly be needing wrist bands.
    ooh ooh ooh I want one !!!! ...coz I'm Not Right! Not even a teensy weensy bit!

"Messed Up Unit" called I've been...n mooren wunce I'll be tellin' yaz :w00t:

Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Name a price range, I guarantee we can help you spend at least triple that amount as long as we know what the target is.:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

I've been perusing some stuffs, but nothing is screaming "BUY ME". Thought about another Target Mini, and I thought about a Quad-Flex. I just can't fork over the money, honey.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    This will be hitting the market soon!
    YIHI SX550J G+ Class
    Doubt I'll ever be able to afford one, but man they look nice! Check out the last couple of pages for the best pics.

Definitely cool-looking. However, it's about 10x my budget.... :shock: I might spend $25-30 on a mod and maybe $15-20 on a topper. Not willing to spend any more than that....

It is funny - well, to me anyway - when I first got started, I found something I liked and bought multiples of the same thing. I'm now in a mode where I'd rather adopt the @Shawn Hoefer attitude and not acquire duplicates of ANYTHING (well, except my Serpent Minis ;) ) That seems to be a bit more fun and offer even more variety....

Semiretired

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2011
    Middle Georgia
    It is funny - well, to me anyway - when I first got started, I found something I liked and bought multiples of the same thing. I'm now in a mode where I'd rather adopt the @Shawn Hoefer attitude and not acquire duplicates of ANYTHING (well, except my Serpent Minis ;) ) That seems to be a bit more fun and offer even more variety....

Now I am the opposite. I prefer interrelated devices. Less spare parts and cannibalization is possible if it ever became necessay.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Definitely cool-looking. However, it's about 10x my budget.... :shock: I might spend $25-30 on a mod and maybe $15-20 on a topper. Not willing to spend any more than that...

I agree Dinger...

G+ $300 at Vapin Art...

I'm...my Favorite Person In The Whole Wide World...and even I wouldn't consider giving myself a $300 Mod as a B-Day present!!! :shock:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Now I am the opposite. I prefer interrelated devices. Less spare parts and cannibalization is possible if it ever became necessay.

I have plenty of things for which I can swap parts. There are a couple of things for which I don't, but meh, I'll still be able to keep vaping. May not always have every toy at my disposal, but I won't be hung out to dry.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    Definitely cool-looking. However, it's about 10x my budget.... :shock: I might spend $25-30 on a mod and maybe $15-20 on a topper. Not willing to spend any more than that....

agree with most, but the part about "several of the same"

I'm of a mind, if I like it - stock up (with a few stragglers of course) :D:D

my main squeeze being the TC60w (in my mind the best mod made, design/price)

upload_2016-9-30_16-16-55.png

upload_2016-9-30_16-17-41.png

:headbang:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Oh, I have lots of duplicates of things, don't get me wrong. I just think, now, I'd like to try some other goodies - mostly toppers. A device is merely a power supply to me. Single battery, dual battery, triple battery - they all deliver POWER (to various levels of course) I'm looking at a lot of things that aren't seeing a whole lot of love these days. If I can't rebuild it in some fashion, it won't get a lot of my attention :)

:vapor:

Users who are viewing this thread