Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
If so, then they've restocked. Yes, the no AFC is a big issue for most. Probably why they never made a big hit.
What about the SXK Corolla 1.5 ? I saw some good reviews about it. Looks nice with the custom rings and drip tips MTL .genne style rta for flavor. I don't have one, but I'm hoping someone here does and will tell us all about it, please.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
What about the SXK Corolla 1.5 ? I saw some good reviews about it. Looks nice with the custom rings and drip tips MTL .genne style RTA for flavor. I don't have one, but I'm hoping someone here does and will tell us all about it, please.
I have the original and it is very very nice. $19.37 SXK Corolla RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - authentic / 2.5ml / 316 stainless steel + PC at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping It is a very good vape and the machining on them are top notch. @Katdarling has one and is fond of hers also. Its a win I suggest getting one!

edit: Dont get the original "styled" model. Get the 1.5 authentic skip the clone you dont want that one.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
AT least it makes a cocoon that's softer than cotton... ;)

I was piffed my first batch, oh, I dunno, maybe a year and a half ago? Haven't used cotton since. But I don't have a friendly hairdresser, so just got the big box at a local Sally's. Do be aware that if sourced there, there are two versions of the Graham Cellucotton - one, the one you want - is rayon. The other is either cotton or a rayon-cotton blend.
Ive been thinking of trying rayon again, for some reason I did not get on with it the first time. Is there anywhere you can get it in more reasonable sizes as not in that huge box?

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
hope all our friends are OK... :nun:

upload_2016-10-23_16-29-6.png

:(

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Ive been thinking of trying rayon again, for some reason I did not get on with it the first time. Is there anywhere you can get it in more reasonable sizes as not in that huge box?
I just order some from origin vapes a small box was cheap.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Well I know who I'm rooting for! :w00t:
    Shoot, as a Bears fan I have to say, if that one up front was a Green Bay cheerleader, she could even get me to commit the great blasphemy of rooting for the Packers!

Users who are viewing this thread