Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Witness, the tragic result of an unfortunate Wii Sports accident.
I need to buy more acrylic tips anyways.

pretty good deals here... :D

I REALLY like the teflon ones... :w00t:

- Drip Tips - Acrylic - DesertVapes

- Drip Tips - Teflon - DesertVapes

:)

upload_2016-10-27_12-37-6.png

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Witness, the tragic result of an unfortunate Wii Sports accident.
    View attachment 609901

I need to buy more acrylic tips anyways.
    Which brings to light the problem with certain tanks, like my Supertank Mini. I tend to keep a mod in my shirt pocket. One day recently leaned over, mod fell out of pocket, drip tip broke off the Supertank Mini. The drip tip, is part of the tank, no replacing it. I still have the piece that broke off, and debated trying to superglue it back together, but it just doesn't seem like a very bright idea to me.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida
    Which brings to light the problem with certain tanks, like my Supertank Mini. I tend to keep a mod in my shirt pocket. One day recently leaned over, mod fell out of pocket, drip tip broke off the Supertank Mini. The drip tip, is part of the tank, no replacing it. I still have the piece that broke off, and debated trying to superglue it back together, but it just doesn't seem like a very bright idea to me.

No need for super glue kad. Pick your poison!!

Drip Tips

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    No need for super glue kad. Pick your poison!!

Drip Tips
    Huh, they even have chuff style ones that'll work. Might try a couple different ones out. I never even thought to look for replacements, what am I, a noob or something?

rhelton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2014
    spokane, wa

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 26, 2016
    So last night my Origin Vapes package arrived with the KF5 MTL kit.. 3 diff air flow sizes..would be nice if they were actually labeled, they just came in a SM baggie. I popped the largest one in and it's a fit for the SJMY v5. If anyone was wondering..I did notice a lack of throat hit that I do enjoy. I had to up the nic a bit and it's back. The KF5 is all suped up with the kit and is TPuffing away! along with getting back into MTL in the last few months I have been getting back into tobacco flavors as well. (Not looking for a 1:1 to a cig but more flavored tobaccos,w/(spices, fruit or like hazelnut, Pistachio ect.) infused flavors that are tobacco dominate, don't care for sweet syrup tobacco. Anyone have any good suggestions???

rhelton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2014
    spokane, wa
    So last night my Origin Vapes package arrived with the KF5 MTL kit.. 3 diff air flow sizes..would be nice if they were actually labeled, they just came in a SM baggie. I popped the largest one in and it's a fit for the SJMY v5. If anyone was wondering..I did notice a lack of throat hit that I do enjoy. I had to up the nic a bit and it's back. The KF5 is all suped up with the kit and is TPuffing away! along with getting back into MTL in the last few months I have been getting back into tobacco flavors as well. (Not looking for a 1:1 to a cig but more flavored tobaccos,w/(spices, fruit or like hazelnut, Pistachio ect.) infused flavors that are tobacco dominate, don't care for sweet syrup tobacco. Anyone have any good suggestions???
    I use TFA Signature DK Tobacco 3% and Black Honey Tobacco 1%. I add a little bit of menthol to mine but make it without for a friend and its really good both ways. I also make one from Nude Nicotine called Island Tobacco 5% which has fruit flavors infused into it and its pretty great.

[Island Tobacco] - Nude Nicotine
    http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy...tobacco/dk-tobacco-base-flavor-signature.html
    Black Honey Tobacco Flavor By Signature (TFA)

sawlight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    I was really liking Heathers heavenly vapes "Dragons fire", it's a dark sweet chocolate after taste with a tobacco lead. I'll warn you, it's a VERY DARK sweet!
    I tend to favor those flavors.
    I also like DIY Flavorshacks "Wacky 'Backy", it's tobacco with a flood of honey. Not the sweet honey, the dark honey that sticks to the roof of your mouth for hours! Again, dark sweet.
    If you ever get into DIY juice I'll hook you up with my 710 clone, it's sweet, but easily tweakable to get were you want to be.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 26, 2016
    I use TFA Signature DK Tobacco 3% and Black Honey Tobacco 1%. I add a little bit of menthol to mine but make it without for a friend and its really good both ways. I also make one from Nude Nicotine called Island Tobacco 5% which has fruit flavors infused into it and its pretty great.

[Island Tobacco] - Nude Nicotine
    DK Tobacco Base Flavor By Signature (TFA)
    Black Honey Tobacco Flavor By Signature (TFA)
    Honey tobacco sounds nice..I really need to start to DIY, after the FDA regs so many companies cut back on the nic levels and tobacco flavors are not crazy popular, it tough to even find reviews that are not like 2-3 years old. DIY seems to be my next investment..who sells the best high quality nic? And where can I find good reliable tobacco recipies that I can start off with and tweak from there?

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 26, 2016
    I was really liking Heathers heavenly vapes "Dragons fire", it's a dark sweet chocolate after taste with a tobacco lead. I'll warn you, it's a VERY DARK sweet!
    I tend to favor those flavors.
    I also like DIY Flavorshacks "Wacky 'Backy", it's tobacco with a flood of honey. Not the sweet honey, the dark honey that sticks to the roof of your mouth for hours! Again, dark sweet.
    If you ever get into DIY juice I'll hook you up with my 710 clone, it's sweet, but easily tweakable to get were you want to be.
    Thanks! I've heard a little bit about Heathers and was thinking about checking them out. Wacky backy sounds up my alley. Alway been a fan of contrasts with food like that as well. Sounds interesting.

rhelton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2014
    spokane, wa
    Honey tobacco sounds nice..I really need to start to DIY, after the FDA regs so many companies cut back on the nic levels and tobacco flavors are not crazy popular, it tough to even find reviews that are not like 2-3 years old. DIY seems to be my next investment..who sells the best high quality nic? And where can I find good reliable tobacco recipies that I can start off with and tweak from there?
    Just to make it easy to get into check out EcigExpress pre mixed base. You can get it in 6-12-18-24 or 36 mg nicotine in 50/50 30/70 or max VG. Then all you have to do is measure out the flavoring into a bottle by percentage which is very easy to do when your only talking about 3 to 5 % of the total volume and then top the bottle off with the base and your done. It is really that easy.

Low Strength (1mg-24mg) E-Liquid Nicotine - Ecigexpress.com

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Detroit

Some of the best DIY Tobacco info I've found is right here on ECF

The Hangsen Thread

Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

Tons of info

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Hi TPuffs. Sorry for yet again another big ol' multi quote, but I'm been rather absorbed in the delights of the A BILLION LIVES premiere......

Oh my....... You all must, you simply MUST get to a screening. It was brilliant and then some. What a nite!!!

20161026_220953.jpg

They are really comfortable to use and the colors are just awesome.

I will second (third and fourth) that!!! (thank you)

This X100,000 times! I may buy a couple of the new pod mods to try out and I really like the baby mini volt and Eleaf mods, but I just can't bring myself to buy one because of the whole paperweight issue!

Last nite, I got to see the Von Earl and the Cync Stealth up close and personal. This one, the Cync Stealth, is the size of a match book!!!!!! When I say tiny teeny tiny, I mean....... TINY!!!!

battery_stealth_1_grande-250x250.png
    canstock0456989.jpg

All of my "mechs" say "Provari" on them. ;)

Oh M' GAWD! You got the same ones I did!!!!!!! :D

I have battled going back to analogs since last year around this time. About a month ago, I was finally able to get my KayFuns coiled and wicked with rayon cellucotton and it finally fixed the issues I was having. The KGD cotton was always harsh for me and had a strange taste.

It has been exactly one month today of being smoke free again. I swear to god, if it wasn't for vaping, I would be well on my way to my death bed. It is strange feeling to be able to breath out of both nostrils again :)
    5bd7b4451635a430a57f9e57daf1d67a.jpg

I like this post, crixer!!!!!!!

Huh... been so busy I'm missing things. Apparently, the 24th was my two year vaperversary.

I started vaping to stop smoking because my father, on his deathbed, said "quit them /$\$\$ things before they kill you, too."

Tomorrow marks 2 years without him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Condolences Shawn, from another who lost her Dad.

And happy 2 year Vape Day, even tho you want two of them. ;)

That's only for Mini stuff. In fact, I've come to refer to it as The Mini Fix. I'm thinking wristbands...

I'd be careful using that application on other mods since they may have trademarked it by now.

Hahahhahahaa! You know I used one on my Rolo!!!!!! :D

Thank you for the well wishes, but I fear that until I can get the pain manageable, the cigs will win. But, I'll say again, 1PAD is a lot better than 3-5PAD!

Three to FIVE??? :shock: Seriously, saw?? How...... how did you do that?

It's snowing...

There is something in cigarettes that the body is addicted to. The hard part is figuring out exactly what that is and how to replace it. I know I still feel it.

Posted previously, but this is such a keeper, it's not bad to refresh.....

Father Jack is brilliant, and I had the pleasure of spending the evening with him last nite. KWITE an amazing man!

Im thinking about getting one of these. Not anything new but would be a fun project and a nice upgrade for my Provari. I have a couple 26650's that sit around and do nothing this could change that.

PowerPro 26650 Provari Modders Kit

This vid made me sad! I love the MAGIC of what goes on inside of our gear! I don't want to dissect a frog!!!!

(but ok, it's kinda kool) :cool:

sawlight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    Thanks! I've heard a little bit about Heathers and was thinking about checking them out. Wacky backy sounds up my alley. Alway been a fan of contrasts with food like that as well. Sounds interesting.
    The "Dragons fire" and "Dark horse" are both in the NET (naturally extracted tobacco) line up at Heathers. The "Dark horse" was, seriously, the closest thing I've ever had to an analog! It was too much for even me!
    I'm playing with tobacco absolutes right now with my DIY juices. I'm still not where I'd like to be, the NET's really helped me a lot. But paying $45 for 100ml was killing my budget!
    If you want to try Heathers juice, I strongly suggest you start small and alot time for them to steep! Seriously, two weeks really changes the flavor profile! But they are not for everyone!

mallee00

Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2016
    South Aust Australia
    Im thinking about getting one of these. Not anything new but would be a fun project and a nice upgrade for my Provari. I have a couple 26650's that sit around and do nothing this could change that.

PowerPro 26650 Provari Modders Kit
    Shame no-one stocks them here in Oz, they would be one to add to the collection

rhelton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2014
    spokane, wa
    The "Dragons fire" and "Dark horse" are both in the NET (naturally extracted tobacco) line up at Heathers. The "Dark horse" was, seriously, the closest thing I've ever had to an analog! It was too much for even me!
    I'm playing with tobacco absolutes right now with my DIY juices. I'm still not where I'd like to be, the NET's really helped me a lot. But paying $45 for 100ml was killing my budget!
    If you want to try Heathers juice, I strongly suggest you start small and alot time for them to steep! Seriously, two weeks really changes the flavor profile! But they are not for everyone!
    So what makes it a NET? Is it the nicotine itself or is it in the flavorings? How do you go about making NET's at home?

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida

sawlight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    So what makes it a NET? Is it the nicotine itself or is it in the flavorings? How do you go about making NET's at home?
    It's an extract, kinda like the WTA's. Supposedly you can buy it, but it's pricey, like the WTA's, and add it to your juice to help supplement it. I'm one of those people that needs more than just the nicotine. The NET's, WTA's and tobacco absolutes are additives to help with that.
    Sorry, I'm not much help as I don't fully understand it myself! I just know that my DIY juice at 36-40mg, just isn't satisfying my needs.

Users who are viewing this thread