Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
So what makes it a NET? Is it the nicotine itself or is it in the flavorings? How do you go about making NET's at home?
It's an extract, kinda like the WTA's. Supposedly you can buy it, but it's pricey, like the WTA's, and add it to your juice to help supplement it. I'm one of those people that needs more than just the nicotine. The NET's, WTA's and tobacco absolutes are additives to help with that.
Sorry, I'm not much help as I don't fully understand it myself! I just know that my DIY juice at 36-40mg, just isn't satisfying my needs.
Go to YouTube and look up DIY NET naturally extracted tobaccos by James Cloud. He does a pretty good job of explaining it. You can make it from cigars or if you have a good tobacco shop in town you can by diff kinda of leaves and make your own blend. Interesting fact he explains...nicotine is not extracted in the process you have to add your own.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
It's an extract, kinda like the WTA's. Supposedly you can buy it, but it's pricey, like the WTA's, and add it to your juice to help supplement it. I'm one of those people that needs more than just the nicotine. The NET's, WTA's and tobacco absolutes are additives to help with that.
Sorry, I'm not much help as I don't fully understand it myself! I just know that my DIY juice at 36-40mg, just isn't satisfying my needs.
Reason I ask is this flavoring I use here is suppose to have some extra tobacco stuff in it just not sure if it really does or if that is where it comes from. I dont understand it all. [Island Tobacco] - Nude Nicotine

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Reason I ask is this flavoring I use here is suppose to have some extra tobacco stuff in it just not sure if it really does or if that is where it comes from. I dont understand it all. [Island Tobacco] - Nude Nicotine
Not sure about the island, but NET's generally are cold steeped, the tobacco (ground) and put directly in with the PG, (like making cold tea) can take up to 6-8 weeks, strain strain and strain again, then you then would have your base. Next step would to add nic and add you PG/VG ratio to your likening and steep for another week or two..Total process start to finish is 8 weeks..special equipment needed.(disposable filters, containers, tobacco grinder, and a French press coffee maker.)

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Not sure about the island, but NET's generally are cold steeped, the tobacco (ground) and put directly in with the PG, (like making cold tea) can take up to 6-8 weeks, strain strain and strain again, then you then would have your base. Next step would to add nic and add you PG/VG ratio to your likening and steep for another week or two..Total process start to finish is 8 weeks..special equipment needed.(disposable filters, containers, tobacco grinder, and a French press coffee maker.)
Ohh thats allota work.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I messed around with allot of different tobacco flavors I have probably 40 different ones and settled upon the Signature DK Tobacco and Black Honey as my favorite mix. Its a good tobacco up front with a little spice and light sweetness on the exhale.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
I messed around with allot of different tobacco flavors I have probably 40 different ones and settled upon the Signature DK Tobacco and Black Honey as my favorite mix. Its a good tobacco up front with a little spice and light sweetness on the exhale.

Your likes of tobacco are kinda like mine a tad sweet with a spiciness to it.
If you're ever up Canada way there's a company called Cold Turkey that make a juice called Goblin's Pipe it's a really interesting tobacco flavor that'd be worth a try.
A year or so ago I bought some on a whim from the local B&M and after trying it I've always had to have some on hand.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
There is something in cigarettes that the body is addicted to. The hard part is figuring out exactly what that is and how to replace it. I know I still feel it.

Nicotine is only one (of the several) alkaloids in tobacco.

WTA (Whole Tobacco Alkaloid) eliquid contains the alkaloids that nicotine-only eliquid leaves out.

Dvap did the early (2010) research on WTA's and experiments at producing it...(he later joined up with Aroma to make it commercially available)...

Madame Psychosis Summary - Pt 1 | E-Cigarette Forum

This thread introduced me to the advantages of it...

My Experience With Wta

WTA eliquid is (somewhat) more expensive than nicotine-only eliquid...(but less expensive than analogs)...

But...for me...a bottle lasts a LONG TIME...

I keep a T3S filled with WTA 24mg. (my usual eliquid is nicotine 6mg.).

4-6 puffs...2-3 times a day keeps me contentedly "centered" at all times...:headbang:

Whole Tobacco Alkaloid WTA Eliquid Ejuice

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
well...stopped in my neighborhood B&M today (great guys that work there) I've been going there for a 1 1/2 years now so they know all the devices I've had from all the DL devices to my recent devices. I told them how I put in the MTL kit into the KF5. They asked " You have the KF3 mini for MTL? You wanted to have BOTH of them MTL devices??" I kinda laughed. Yeah ! Ive come full circle in the last few months and enjoy Vaping this way now....got a few DL tanks that I don't use anymore that are for sale, sold most of them already... there was something always missing when I was sub ohming...I tried soo many DL devices (almost a year)searching for the type of vape I liked...funny how I got away from MTL, the style of vaping that got me off cigs, killed the cravings, and was a satisfying solution to not smoking..

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Your likes of tobacco are kinda like mine a tad sweet with a spiciness to it.
If you're ever up Canada way there's a company called Cold Turkey that make a juice called Goblin's Pipe it's a really interesting tobacco flavor that'd be worth a try.
A year or so ago I bought some on a whim from the local B&M and after trying it I've always had to have some on hand.
Ill see if I can find it online. And yes I am like you on my tobacco's. A little sweet, spicy tobacco on the front with a nice lightly sweet on the exhale. That is why I use the Black Honey Tobacco it adds that little bit of sweetness on the end without being overpowering. I think that flavor has a little spice to it also.

Users who are viewing this thread