Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
O.k. I've just geeked out....

I bought an Efest Luc6 Blu charger during Black Friday sales. It has an app for your phone. I can monitor my battery charging status, change the current drive to the batteries, and remotely turn on or off the display screen on the charger. ZOMG - I'm a NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!
Between 3 Bluetooth enabled mods, a new smart watch, a speaker, and an earbug, I really don't need any more Bluetooth... but, I was tempted. Why held me back, eventually, was the fact that I have a Gyrfalcon All-88, a Gyrfalcon All-44, and an xtar something or other 2. Yep... I can charge 14 batteries at the same time. I also bought a smart brick with 5 monitored USB ports for my phone, smart watch, and 3 internal battery mods...

If you ever see a glowing, mushroom shaped cloud you see on the horizon it's not a cause for concern... just means all my chargers went critical...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
If you ever see a glowing, mushroom shaped cloud you see on the horizon it's not a cause for concern... just means all my chargers went critical...

WOW - Are "You" just being a "conduit" for @Mice Elf aren't Ya' . . . ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
The Hoef.

tumblr_mzg5f2Qi871rdfgw4o1_500.gif

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
With my health issues i have to get up and walk around every hour. I figured i could go to the john and vape a few. I vape odorless and no clouds so that would work wouldn't it?
You really need to exhale into a folded up piece of clothing to capture all of the vapor. The smallest amount of vapor will set off a infrared smoke detector. Anything that disrupts the light will set that sucka off. A pillow or like I said before a folded piece of clothing and exhale all of it into there so nothing escapes and you will be ok. This method works in your cabin seat also.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
yepper, when I saw that Efest Luc6 Blu charger thought it was about the geek-i-est (then when ya think about it)

but tis the season & looking at gifts I see this...
upload_2016-12-8_0-6-30.png

REALLY, you need to program your teeth brushing cycles and monitor them with Blutooth connectivity :shock:

over-da-top o_O

upload_2016-12-8_0-12-34.png

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
O.k. I've just geeked out....

I bought an Efest Luc6 Blu charger during Black Friday sales. It has an app for your phone. I can monitor my battery charging status, change the current drive to the batteries, and remotely turn on or off the display screen on the charger. ZOMG - I'm a NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!
LOL I would totally use that hahahaha

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Between 3 Bluetooth enabled mods, a new smart watch, a speaker, and an earbug, I really don't need any more Bluetooth... but, I was tempted. Why held me back, eventually, was the fact that I have a Gyrfalcon All-88, a Gyrfalcon All-44, and an Xtar something or other 2. Yep... I can charge 14 batteries at the same time. I also bought a smart brick with 5 monitored USB ports for my phone, smart watch, and 3 internal battery mods...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I have a old Intellicharger .500ma two bay analog read out I retired about a year ago but its a back up for my back up.. A Nitecore 1amp digital two bay that gets some and is my back up. I have another back up for my back and it is a two bay 1amp per slot charger I built using two TP4056 charger per slot. And my "go to" charger of choice is a frankencharger. It is also a two bay charger but I am using two TP4056 chargers per slot that are piggy backed to put out 2amps each. This one works really nicely and charges everything pretty fast and still safely. My hopes are to soon have a 4 bay charger that puts out 4amps on two slots and 2 amps on the other two. I have not sorted this one out on paper yet it is still in my head but will happen sooner or later.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Bwahahahahahaha my post got a better result than any comment I could have come up with.

Hang on a sec while I wipe my eyes. Laughter tears, a snort of a cup of tea and a loud guffaw. Thanks everyone you made my afternoon.

It must be your inverted world view. Or your view of the world is upside down.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
You really need to exhale into a folded up piece of clothing to capture all of the vapor. The smallest amount of vapor will set off a infrared smoke detector. Anything that disrupts the light will set that sucka off. A pillow or like I said before a folded piece of clothing and exhale all of it into there so nothing escapes and you will be ok. This method works in your cabin seat also.

Blowing your smoke into a pillowcase would guarantee no triggering of the smoke detector in the bathroom, but it sure will draw unwanted attention if you do that in your seat.

I've never tried to take a stealth draw in the cabin to avoid any passengers doing their public duty by pointing me out to the crew. And I can always explain all those runs to the bathroom by merely holding my stomach.:D

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
img_20161208_113724764-2-jpg.619855

Welcoming the new iJoy SOLO Mini to the family..... Came as part of my "Mystery Box" from MFS. Got a Kanger Juppi tank and a couple of Sammy R25's as part of the package. I can say I've ordered a Mystery Box. Prolly won't do it again. I'll fire up the Juppi when I get home. It looks interesting o_O. Not really TP gear, but thought I'd shed a bit of holiday spirit :)

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Last time I flew I had a ego twist with some 36mg and just exhaled into a pillow. Worked well and I did draw some attention from the folks across the isle but they did not seem to mind much.
Last time I flew, I chewed on nic gum and drank straight rum from a little bottle in my purse(I'm scared to fly). But as soon as I landed, it was vape time in the bathroom. I was standing in the stall vaping and someone next to me flushed the toilet and all of a sudden my toilet started bubbling so I ran out and didn't care if I got caught with my mod. I was just happy I wasn't sitting on the toilet! :eek:

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
img_20161208_113724764-2-jpg.619855

Welcoming the new iJoy SOLO Mini to the family..... Came as part of my "Mystery Box" from MFS. Got a Kanger Juppi tank and a couple of Sammy R25's as part of the package. I can say I've ordered a Mystery Box. Prolly won't do it again. I'll fire up the Juppi when I get home. It looks interesting o_O. Not really TP gear, but thought I'd shed a bit of holiday spirit :)
LOVE love love the little tree and decorations Dinger. Cute mod!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

nice rig - UR DU E ( eerDooWee ) :lol::lol::laugh::laugh::lol::laugh:

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I almost posted this a few days ago and did not cause I thought it could possibly upset someone. But its been all over the internet by now so I will go ahead and try. My question is, this must be a common occurrence? The dog, kangaroo and human all seemed to know their place in this scenario. Not sure why the kangaroo had the dog hostage but it must have been serious! lol

Users who are viewing this thread